LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Been 6 games. Aiyuk got paid, still missing
1st place baby
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 10, 2024 at 8:52 PM ]
Not gonna lie, not sure if it's because of all the collapsing we've done in the Shanahan era, but this 12-point win was a lot more dramatic and closer than you'd expect.

It literally felt halfway through the 4th quarter that we were gonna blow a 20-point lead (we were up 23-3 early in the 3rd quarter).

Glad to see us come away with the W, regardless, and are momentarily back in 1st place in the NFC West. Big win!
Classiest QB in the league by a mile.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Not gonna lie, not sure if it's because of all the collapsing we've done in the Shanahan era, but this 12-point win was a lot more dramatic and closer than you'd expect.

It literally felt halfway through the 4th quarter that we were gonna blow a 20-point lead (we were up 23-3 early in the 3rd quarter).

Glad to see us come away with the W, regardless, and are momentarily back in 1st place in the NFC West. Big win!

The kick return td swung things as it always does, we love our ST blunders
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Geno says "you're welcome"
I think Kittle is my favorite sports personality of all time! He is just winning in life!
Originally posted by Montana:
I know KC will b- slap us but dang can we enjoy a win for 20 mins? Lolol

We have 10 days to prepare, hope we rest up and play a complete game.
The goal is to win the SB.
This team was supposed to be 5-1 or worst case 4-2
Teams seem to have long drives against this defense, sometimes at will.
Special teams are bad, and no matter how well the offense/defense plays, all you need is one mess up and it's anyone's game.

This team needs to buckle up and get ready for the long haul.

They were on track to lose the game like Rams and Cards until Renaldo Green got in front of the pass to Metcalf

Mustafa great post game interview. Rookie class has some ballers.

I thought the defense was really good tonight, gave up 17 points in hostile environment, not bad considering the secondary was taped together with rookies and backups. very nice to see
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

He had some nice plays today. He was bracketed and double teamed a lot when I was watching him. They are not single covering him this year. Not by a long shot. Other guys got to make plays. His numbers will be way down. Due to coverage at this point. I think he's back in shape.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Did you miss him with 150 yards last week??
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Metcalf didn't fight for that ball, laziness

He was drifting backwards like he was in center field playing a fly ball. Even if a pass is underthrown, you've got to help your QB out and that was just an egregious exhibition of his lack of effort. He b***hes and pounds his chest more than anyone but when he has a shot to make a crucial play, he halfasses it. Guy just wants to run go routes and nothing else.

Wouldn't mind having him on our team though. Dude's a baller. Just needs a real quarterback…
He's an immature headcase

He's wasted his career with an aging Willow Wilson and now Geno Smith. I get why he's not happy. Give him a real QB and he'll thrive…

Hoping that real QB isn't wearing the number 15
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Niners need to get some rest and heal for the KC game. Although I know we have no chance.

Maybe if we got CMC back, but only if he is close to 100%

Can we bring our own refs?

It's plain comical the league gets away with that bs,but we the fans are to blame.
Share 49ersWebzone