LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aiyuk:

Teams are throwing whatever they can at Aiyuk, other guys have to step up and make plays and today it was Deebo and Kittle.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Been 6 games. Aiyuk got paid, still missing

Did you miss him with 150 yards last week??

I expected more consistency

Lol
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Metcalf didn't fight for that ball, laziness

He was drifting backwards like he was in center field playing a fly ball. Even if a pass is underthrown, you've got to help your QB out and that was just an egregious exhibition of his lack of effort. He b***hes and pounds his chest more than anyone but when he has a shot to make a crucial play, he halfasses it. Guy just wants to run go routes and nothing else.

Wouldn't mind having him on our team though. Dude's a baller. Just needs a real quarterback…
He's an immature headcase

He's wasted his career with an aging Willow Wilson and now Geno Smith. I get why he's not happy. Give him a real QB and he'll thrive…

LOL
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
That was stupid to go down because now a TD ties it if we don't comvert

He was tripped, then he sorta feel back to make it look like it was on purpose.

I thought he had 4.3 speed.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Not gonna lie, not sure if it's because of all the collapsing we've done in the Shanahan era, but this 12-point win was a lot more dramatic and closer than you'd expect.

It literally felt halfway through the 4th quarter that we were gonna blow a 20-point lead (we were up 23-3 early in the 3rd quarter).

Glad to see us come away with the W, regardless, and are momentarily back in 1st place in the NFC West. Big win!

The kick return td swung things as it always does, we love our ST blunders

I recommend finding the best ST coach in the league for next year and poaching him from whatever team that is and give him a 50% raise what they're paying him.
I would be absolutely completely stunned if somehow we pulled a win against KC lol
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

He was drifting backwards like he was in center field playing a fly ball. Even if a pass is underthrown, you've got to help your QB out and that was just an egregious exhibition of his lack of effort. He b***hes and pounds his chest more than anyone but when he has a shot to make a crucial play, he halfasses it. Guy just wants to run go routes and nothing else.

Wouldn't mind having him on our team though. Dude's a baller. Just needs a real quarterback…

He's wasted his career with an aging Willow Wilson and now Geno Smith. I get why he's not happy. Give him a real QB and he'll thrive…

Hoping that real QB isn't wearing the number 15

I'm assuming you're talking about Metcalf.

First off he is beast but a huge cry baby.

As far as needing a real quarterback……. Did anyone hold a gun to his head to sign his contract in 2022?
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Hoping that real QB isn't wearing the number 15

I'm assuming you're talking about Metcalf.

First off he is beast but a huge cry baby.

As far as needing a real quarterback……. Did anyone hold a gun to his head to sign his contract in 2022?

Buyer's remorse. Put it this way. Replace Deebo with Metcalf, and now you have an unstoppable receiving corp with BA, DK, JJ, and Pearsall. With Kittle and CMC and Brock at QB. 😍
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
That was stupid to go down because now a TD ties it if we don't comvert

He was tripped, then he sorta feel back to make it look like it was on purpose.

I thought he had 4.3 speed.

Yeah I don't think he went down on purpose, but everyone around here saying it was brilliant is wrong.

Originally posted by Montana:
I would be absolutely completely stunned if somehow we pulled a win against KC lol

We're due.
I'll enjoy the victory but this team still looks mediocre AF
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by LenCat:

Yeah they "didn't have the footage."

Usually the league waits to apologize for s**t like that the following week. This may be the first time it actually happened in game.

Once again what in the f**k is the point of any kind of a New York central command center when it turns out to be a complete crock of s**t

Right. Totally f**ked up. That would've totally changed. The game earlier on we wouldn't have had to suffered through all that crap.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Been 6 games. Aiyuk got paid, still missing

Did you miss him with 150 yards last week??

I don't necessarily think much has changed for him. Defense is playing him a little tighter. What I see is that he just isn't getting the huge players he was last year. Those players over 20-30 yards are spread out. Jennings Deebo Yuk Kittle and even Juice are getting them.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'll enjoy the victory but this team still looks mediocre AF

Can't wait to see what the pointspread is going to be against Kansas
Share 49ersWebzone