There are 246 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah they "didn't have the footage."

Usually the league waits to apologize for s**t like that the following week. This may be the first time it actually happened in game.

Once again what in the f**k is the point of any kind of a New York central command center when it turns out to be a complete crock of s**t

Right. Totally f**ked up. That would've totally changed. The game earlier on we wouldn't have had to suffered through all that crap.

Nah we would have stalled n the red zone and kicked a FG.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'll enjoy the victory but this team still looks mediocre AF

Can't wait to see what the pointspread is going to be against Kansas

Can't wait to hear Kyle declare this a great, gutty victory when we barely escaped. With luck.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:

Can't wait to hear Kyle declare this a great, gutty victory when we barely escaped. With luck.

The milquetoast response will be unrecognizable from the Patriots post game. Why are players fired up to play for this guy?
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Montana:
I would be absolutely completely stunned if somehow we pulled a win against KC lol

We're due.

What I see this year so far-- can't expect the old guards to make the plays in every game. The youngsters have to step up and make plays. Otherwise we get the bleeding off until the end of the game where they lose a close one again and again.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah they "didn't have the footage."

Usually the league waits to apologize for s**t like that the following week. This may be the first time it actually happened in game.

Once again what in the f**k is the point of any kind of a New York central command center when it turns out to be a complete crock of s**t

Right. Totally f**ked up. That would've totally changed. The game earlier on we wouldn't have had to suffered through all that crap.

It's a billion dollar a year league. That's weaker than the dog ate my homework. They have access to every angle we do plus more. They don't have 1 TV tuned into Prime if nothing else? So so stupid and weak AF !
Okay, what in the actual F is going on with this Amazon broadcast? The "bratzooka"?? That sounds like something a frat guy says just before he catches a date rape charge....
Anyone know where to get that new era knit cap Deebo was wearing during the post game interview?

This will get lost in the shuffle but I think it will be -.5 Niners +.5 Chiefs or vice versa. Gonna be a game that drives bettors crazy and I'm all for it
[ Edited by Silky on Oct 10, 2024 at 9:17 PM ]

SF by 3-4 I'd say. Book it now. We are not losing that game.
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Anyone know where to get that new era knit cap Deebo was wearing during the post game interview?

I'm trying to find that black trucker hat Kittle was wearing

My biggest concern next week is going to be how well we can contain Chris Jones.

If Brendel and McKivitz play as bad as they have, he's going to have a field day.

Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:

This it Bryant?
https://www.amazon.com/New-Era-Francisco-Sideline-39THIRTY/dp/B0DB9GZHGN/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?crid=1KPJCN6P8MHTX&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.8nleDbsGVYoXnfta4iVOlGO3r-GiomVhj7GILgn67IVg_y6Hz1MlbQX8tadUo2dZyYR34X1MJ6x_pWbVgpla2d3u9BdMjSKegJ_yhTwJ0Zdf2VuINs8q15wgaNNWmBWoUTK5m-wuS6jkAYs__-l63Zwb437jkGmZzo37uJbSDCfsEBvMSplWvCURSciBxi0MRA2olbtoNxM3JaDP7kV_ClLs6QL46RTUemj0RQyuFPlrCGZQRt6plYJcYZCFvWc1w7oAaTLpMTn4kHmXzhNpUpgwsa8re1EIAtdOc6QYdPM.y9bFmztMKFNxQ7M_rSAHButJsfWx9Q1-fY45Io1DJ5A&dib_tag=se&keywords=49ers+new+era+knit+cap+deebo+wore+in+interview&qid=1728620776&sprefix=49ers+new+era+knit+cap+deebo+wore+in+interview%2Caps%2C83&sr=8-11
More injuries
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
That was stupid to go down because now a TD ties it if we don't comvert

He was tripped, then he sorta feel back to make it look like it was on purpose.

I thought he had 4.3 speed.

That was Witherspoon's revenge move
In 2020, we started 3-3 (actually 4-3) but you still knew the team was going nowhere—plus Seattle was 5-1 at the same point.

This season we're 3-3, but tied for 1st, so season is still very much alive.

Unfortunately I think the 1 seed is already gone, so just going to have to focus on winning the division this year. Going to be a lot of close Red Zone watching this year hoping the Cardinals/Rams/Seahawks lose as much as possible because that might be what it takes to salvage this season.
Share 49ersWebzone