LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 243 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Hated: special teams return TD.

If Wright can't kick off far, have Mitch kick it ou the endzone.

This teams can't cover kicks. Kick it thru the endzone every time until you show you can cover on STs. It's very very simple.

Mitch is awful on kickoffs.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:
49'ers favored 1.5 points at home against Chiefs next week

49ers can beat them, they just can't beat the refs

Yep pretty much this.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
49er wives >>>>>> Taylor Swift
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
49ers can beat them, they just can't beat the refs

Can't even beat the refs with video evidence that their call was wrong

Unf**kinbelievable, they said they didn't have the replay that showed his hands. Such f**kin b******t!! The NFL tried to fix this game so the 9ers would lose but Seattle couldn't stop SF so the NFL said f**k it. Nah of course that's not what happened but it sure feels like it.

Why does the NFL look so f**kin crooked this year, from all the b******t no-calls KC get to this s**t tonight. f**kin ruining the game!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Deebo:

f**k Taylor Swift f**kin c**t!!
Anybody catch Demo's locker room interview? Damn that was some funny stuff. Might be press interview quote of the year "the hyena can't be f**ked with"
Honestly, I don't know how people watch NFL games on the live broadcast, 5 minutes of football followed by 10 minutes of commercials. I did it tonight, but I usually get the NFL app where you can only see the games a few hours after they've ended, but you can watch the whole game without commercials, which takes about 30 minutes rather than three hours.

At least one notable difference between Brock and C.J. Stroud of the Texans. When Brock hit Samuel on that long TD, he went screaming down the field to congratulate his receiver. When Stroud hit one of his receivers on a long TD pass last weekend, he stood where he was with his arms crossed and struck a pose full of attitude as if to say, yeah, I'm the man. The little punk.

Have to admit, I was getting a little worried there at the end and was glad they were able to pull it out. Depending on what Arizona does this week the Niners could go into the Chief's game at the top of the Division. Having already lost three conference games, Division Champs is probably where they're going to have to set their goals this year, though anything is possible.

Towards the end of training camp, you could have made the case that the Niners were about to go into the season with one of the best running back rooms in the league with CMC, Mason, Mitchell and Guerendo. Now they could be down to Guerendo and Taylor. Hopefully, Mason isn't hurt too bad. On the plus side I guess, is the fact that Taylor and Guerendo had a chance to show they could come in and contribute, but still.

Nice to get the win, but it still sucks that they lost to the Rams and the Cardinals. Those are the games you like to win because they provide you with a bit of a cushion against the tougher teams on your schedule. At some point, the Niners are going to have to prove that they're capable of beating the Chiefs. Now would be as good a time as any. Go Niners!
Originally posted by 49ers81:
At least one notable difference between Brock and C.J. Stroud of the Texans. When Brock hit Samuel on that long TD, he went screaming down the field to congratulate his receiver. When Stroud hit one of his receivers on a long TD pass last weekend, he stood where he was with his arms crossed and struck a pose full of attitude as if to say, yeah, I'm the man. The little punk.
Was this really necessary ?
Originally posted by Deebo:

True but TS wore Mrs. Juice's designed coat, which was good for exposure so, will give her that. If only I could get a Purdy coat.

yeah this is a reach lol

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's a noticeable absence of a lot of the folks that always make sure to pop in after a loss. Weird.

LoL
I am in Australia and the exact thing happens with the Fremantle Dockers lose.
All of a sudden you have people coming out of the woodwork bagging the team.
When they win.....don't see them.

Seriously. Stroud is an amazing young quarterback and his teammates really seem to love him. Don't need to bash another guy to try and elevate Purdy.
Can someone tell me why Patrick Taylor is on the team?
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Hated: special teams return TD.

If Wright can't kick off far, have Mitch kick it ou the endzone.

This teams can't cover kicks. Kick it thru the endzone every time until you show you can cover on STs. It's very very simple.

Mitch is awful on kickoffs.

That's why Moody is important. He mostly kicks it to the endzone with his strong leg. Something the big haters miss. But now you see it.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sansian:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's a noticeable absence of a lot of the folks that always make sure to pop in after a loss. Weird.

LoL
I am in Australia and the exact thing happens with the Fremantle Dockers lose.
All of a sudden you have people coming out of the woodwork bagging the team.
When they win.....don't see them.

Or it could be that it was midnight on the east coast and ppl have jobs the next day.
Share 49ersWebzone