There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
hey I was just noting a small inaccuracy! IDK if we practice it more or not now, or how practice is structured, but I would be a proponent of more than once too lol.

Yes thankfully more than once. Having one two minute drill period every week is still high school level prep. That needs to be one of the most important things at this level. I know nobody sees it all offseason which is really bad
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Maybe it's just me but I don't think he slid on purpose. Lol I think the announcer was wrong - his foot was hit really good and kind of made him slide.

i could be wrong though, I just don't think it was on purpose.

agreed.

no way on earth you get caught from behind and go into a foot first slide on your fanny. doesn't happen.

His job is to send you guys into cheerleading frenzies. I don't at all listen to him.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Agreed. The footage is clear to me and if it isn't, how do you get clipped or caught by the ankle from behind into a baseball slide. Makes zero sense. He slid on purpose. Period.

Instead of the back and forth like we were really there,...how about we up the evidence?

Thanks to people continuing this on and on like he cant be caught from behind, I've verified now that he literally was caught from behind.

1) Baseball sliders don't necessarily slow down b4 the slide. Guerendo did not slow down.

2) I can now verify that both of his legs were contacted by the defender while he was fully upright instead of just 1.

Obviously, he went into a slide motion afterwards. I don't think the defender "forced" this slide-type position with some kind of unique strength, and I can't prove that the defender fully brought him down by himself. But obviously from the cropped video, we should all be able to agree with the obvious, which is that he was caught by behind. It's okay.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
he didn't get caught . . .

See above.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by fly15:
Purdy is really good but I question how clutch he is.

Lol

Lol Lol

What was so clutch in Thurs game that changed? Theres been many times now where Purdy comes up short when we really need it.
1:51 tie game vs the Rams. We end up punting and lose.
1:37 down by one vs the Cards. Ends in INT and we lose.

I thought a defining drive from the Seattle game was the drive that started at 12:34 in the 4th qtr. We're up 6 and desperately need an answer as all momentum was lost. End up punting.

Luckily Green came up clutch with the INT and gave the offense the ball minutes later on Seattles 15 yard line.
He comes in clutch every game, it's the very reason we have been great since he's started

how do you think we ended up 23-3 at half ? Well it's because Purdy got first downs with his feet when no one was open.

now if you want to knock him because he can't be perfect every time, that is just ridiculous

I dont understand your argument. I'm not saying Purdy isn't good or anything like that. He's great and I'm a huge fan. I'm questioning his performance in high pressure situations where he's basically down. I just haven't seen a lot of it from him yet. Kind of like how you knew if Brady or Mahomes would get the ball back down one score they were damn near automatic to score.

You mean like last season in the division game and NFCC when both times in those games he was down by 7 points or more? Was that not clutch enough for you? How bout in 2022 vs Dallas when it was a defensive battle and Purdy and the offense kept the 9ers in the game? Is that enough?

Don't even bring up Mahomes, the f**kin refs help KC so much I don't even consider Mahomes clutch.
Exactly, people just forget easily I guess
Originally posted by random49er:
Instead of the back and forth like we were really there,...how about we up the evidence?

Thanks to people continuing this on and on like he cant be caught from behind, I've verified now that he literally was caught from behind.

1) Baseball sliders don't necessarily slow down b4 the slide. Guerendo did not slow down.

2) I can now verify that both of his legs were contacted by the defender while he was fully upright instead of just 1.

Obviously, he went into a slide motion afterwards. I don't think the defender "forced" this slide-type position with some kind of unique strength, and I can't prove that the defender fully brought him down by himself. But obviously from the cropped video, we should all be able to agree with the obvious, which is that he was caught by behind. It's okay.

Yes baseball slidersslow down. It is why you run through first and not slide.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Butt hurt seahawk fans over their stadium getting taken over

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seahawks/s/UPilYunfz5

I pointed all the red out to my elderly grandma who's a diehard hawks fan and she was less than pleased.

A bit later she says "at least they booed them for that catch!" I didn't have the heart to tell her that was actually a roaring "JUIIIIICE" chant after Kyle snagged a catch :/

Oh man this is beautiful. I remember dreading going into their stadium cause it was so loud, but it's cool hearing the juice chants loudly in their stadiums.
9er fans were plenty and loud

i was expecting a lot of heckling and banter, but the people were way too nice… not sure if I can hate the fans anymore lol
Share 49ersWebzone