LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Understand this: we have 3 losses, all in-conference and 2 within the division, and we've only played 5 games. If we don't beat the Seaducks we're gonna need to win all the remaining games, or at lease go 11-1 from here on out, in order to overcome tiebreakers. Otherwise we're not making the playoffs, thus season over. Matter of fact, we can't afford to lose more than one game for the rest of the season, assuming the other true SB contenders in the NFC continue to stay a game or 2 ahead of the 49ers.

So we need to win out if we go down today.

Yes this is a really important game…you're acting like LA/AZ and Seattle are great teams that are gonna win every week?

can't afford to lose more than one game the rest of the year lol. Dude relax. Packers made it in going 9-8 last yr.
At least we know we can beat a team that fired their Head Coach and a team with no offense.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
At least we know we can beat a team that fired their Head Coach and a team with no offense.

Got the same amount of TDs as KC right now and they're 5-0. Wild how one or two plays can determine the outcome of a game.
Welp..hopefully, we can play some real football, time to get right or get left in the dust.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Got the same amount of TDs as KC right now and they're 5-0. Wild how one or two plays can determine the outcome of a game.

It's funny how one team finds a way to win and we find ways to lose. I wonder why that is? This is a must win. A loss tonight and we are headed for 2-5 and a losing record with no post season.
Originally posted by Montana:
Welp..hopefully, we can play some real football, time to get right or get left in the dust.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that tonight. Short week playing away on Thursday I don't think Kyle's gonna want to have his extra physical RB touching the ball more than he has too. I'm guessing a lot of passing and it may not be pretty.
This is an important game but it is not a must win game.

If we lose tonight, it will be important to sweep KC and Dallas at home with McCaffrey back in the lineup.

And then also hope Seattle loses at least 1 game away at Atlanta or home against Buffalo.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
It's funny how one team finds a way to win and we find ways to lose. I wonder why that is? This is a must win. A loss tonight and we are headed for 2-5 and a losing record with no post season.

Zebras?
Calls are missed all the time in every game, but that ratio really skews KC's way.
  • grif
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

No thread, no f**king problem!

LFG!

Originally posted by fropwns:

No thread, no f**king problem!

LFG!

Haha...#1 Greenlaw Fan......outstanding move!....LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna go ahead and start drinking now, that way I'll be too drunk to care how the game goes.

The Seahawks struggled to escape with a win against the same Patriots. They're talented but also quite beatable.
I'm hoping the Seahawks defense that allowed Goff to go all game without an incomplete pass is the one that shows up.
Do you think numb nuts will call some run plays, throw in some play action passes, screen plays and shorter hitting pass plays? Media has smeared Kyle this week. Does he listen?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

Zebras?
Calls are missed all the time in every game, but that ratio really skews KC's way.

No it hs nothing to do wth the refs. When teams start to lose players play cautious instead of with confidence. Loses start piling up and it gets worse. It's the same with the momentum a team gets when they start out hot and win 3 or 4 straight games. Saying KC gets all the calls is just whining BS. Since 2016 the Chiefs have been the 6th most penalized team.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Seahawks struggled to escape with a win against the same Patriots. They're talented but also quite beatable.

Run the ball…
Share 49ersWebzone