LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gotta have it tonight

Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
At least we know we can beat a team that fired their Head Coach and a team with no offense.

Got the same amount of TDs as KC right now and they're 5-0. Wild how one or two plays can determine the outcome of a game.

It's funny how one team finds a way to win and we find ways to lose. I wonder why that is? This is a must win. A loss tonight and we are headed for 2-5 and a losing record with no post season.

The NFL officials have a big hand in KC being 5-0

It is disgusting watching the calls and no calls in their games

Meanwhile they have flagged us to remove a TD at least 4 times this year on ticky tack blocks
Evan Anderson getting moved up. Gonna have my eye on him
We are gonna lose, be 2 and 4 and we will maybe then draft a RT and a LB we should have drafted instead of a WR and a corner who sits on the bench. 2 people who could actually con tribute this season
Gotta have it tonight

Should have had it last game. Maybe it was the heat lol

Two hours till the beginning of the end unless they get their s**t together.
Originally posted by Montana:

AZ ran a ton of man coverage apparently.

Big game tonight. Isn't the end of the season like some folks think though. They should win regardless
Gotta have it tonight

Do people understand how bad this division is? Sure the 1 seed is probably lost but this division ain't gonna have a 13 winner in it. Calm down

Purdy has that fierce look on his face. Makes me feel better:). And Fred.. man, is a good lookin' dude lol. Group of studs. OK LFG and kick some Seattle ass! Purdy owns these guys! FK Seattle!

Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
At least we know we can beat a team that fired their Head Coach and a team with no offense.

Got the same amount of TDs as KC right now and they're 5-0. Wild how one or two plays can determine the outcome of a game.

It's funny how one team finds a way to win and we find ways to lose. I wonder why that is? This is a must win. A loss tonight and we are headed for 2-5 and a losing record with no post season.

The NFL officials have a big hand in KC being 5-0

It is disgusting watching the calls and no calls in their games

Meanwhile they have flagged us to remove a TD at least 4 times this year on ticky tack blocks

Patrick Mahomes has a big hand in KC being 5-0

He can score in 30 seconds.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Do people understand how bad this division is? Sure the 1 seed is probably lost but this division ain't gonna have a 13 winner in it. Calm down

No, I don't understand how bad it is, I never watch football. I am glad you pointed it out.

No, I don't understand how bad it is, I never watch football. I am glad you pointed it out.

Don't make it so obvious next time
Big DUB coming tonight I can feel it #BROCKTOBER
Don't make it so obvious next time

Your mom should stop being so obvious lol. Have you seen our schedule? Cause it sure isn't Pats and AZ coming up. We could get our asses owned for several weeks if s**t doesn't change.
Share 49ersWebzone