There are 165 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No play action at all
WTF Purdy running back like 20 yards
OL struggling with pass protection tonight
Matthew Wright's kicks might be low, but they straight in the middle
Shanahan is the poster child for conservative. He never goes for the juggler. He's content to sit on a lead and eventually have the game come down to the last 5 minutes. His act has gotten real old.
those kicks are lower than my credit score but at the end of the day a make is a make and a miss is a miss
Oh No. They got us right where they want us, with a double digit lead.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Every time we pass, Purdy has 1 second to throw the ball. Its ridiculous.

This is 1000% accurate. If Purdy had the opportunity for 3-4 seconds he could actually find someone
Third and short run it
Originally posted by luis1985:
Jesus, Purdy is going to get killed. Someone's head better roll for not addressing the OL. Insane. Year after year.

Yes absolutely. Jed needs to sacrifice a coach for this.

I can't believe Shanny didn't call another TD on that drive.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
No play action at all

The deebo td was play action.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
The safety would have never gotten there.

He was looking for the pick instead of thinking tackle. Had Purdy put it in front of Deebo, he might have gotten it too, instead he had no shot and blew the tackle as well.

Yeah, after seeing the replay, I was referring to Purdy taking some off and throwing it to the outside to avoid the pick. Glad the safety chose to bail on the tackle.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I think we should spend 60 million on our QB, 60 million on our WRs, and 5 million on the offensive line.

Ya the 5 is Trent 😆
Why do Wright's kicks look so much more f**king solid and true than moody. If anybody knows Jason Aponte, he must be losing his effing mind watching how solid Wright is so far. There's nothing he hates more than drafting kickers.
Share 49ersWebzone