LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 243 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2024 Season Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just watched the Seahawks Giants game from Sunday now I'm feeling a lot more confident. The Giants really beat the crap out of them. It wasn't anywhere near as close as the score made it look. Especially that opening touchdown where the Giants clearly had the ball over the goal line before fumbling, but the officials, gave the Seahawks 101 yard touchdown fumble recovery. Totally Chiefs level bogus. Giants owned them just like we will continue to do
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by derrickt:
All Geno has to do is throw over the top to DK now

All we have to do is score more points than them

All they gonna do is pick on Yiadom all game and our Safeties, in particular Brown, gives me no confidence. Hopefully this is a get right game for everyone

But in TC all they said was how much of a ball hawk Brown was.

Been saying since we drafted Brown that I hated the pick and he sucked.

In college he was just a dude the ball found more than he found the ball.

EXACTLY. How anyone didn't notice this in his "highlights" is beyond me.

I was right there with you. He was my only name I put on my "who don't you want in the draft" thread
Originally posted by LenCat:
I just watched the Seahawks Giants game from Sunday now I'm feeling a lot more confident. The Giants really beat the crap out of them. It wasn't anywhere near as close as the score made it look. Especially that opening touchdown where the Giants clearly had the ball over the goal line before fumbling, but the officials, gave the Seahawks 101 yard touchdown fumble recovery. Totally Chiefs level bogus. Giants owned them just like we will continue to do

Giants without Nabers too. Our last 2 losses sucked, no doubt, but both games were heading towards blowout wins until epic 4th quarter meltdowns, and we lost both games by a total of 4 points. SF is better than Seattle, let's just hope we pull our head out of our ass
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Between the squad, the coaching and the training staff every game looks like an L
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by LenCat:

Giants without Nabers too. Our last 2 losses sucked, no doubt, but both games were heading towards blowout wins until epic 4th quarter meltdowns, and we lost both games by a total of 4 points. SF is better than Seattle, let's just hope we pull our head out of our ass

2 horrible defensive breakdowns. This will be our get-right game.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Originally posted by Deebo:
Between the squad, the coaching and the training staff every game looks like an L

That's a personal mentality

Which means they'll go back to the 1-3 week defense. BTW, why the f**k do we need a Marshawn Lynch pregame feature, not even relevant to what the hell's happening with this game. ha let's keep harping on Marshawn Lynch crap from the past because we've been irrelevant for five years.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Which means they'll go back to the 1-3 week defense. BTW, why the f**k do we need a Marshawn Lynch pregame feature, not even relevant to what the hell's happening with this game. ha let's keep harping on Marshawn Lynch crap from the past because we've been irrelevant for five years.

Yep. We about to get exposed.

I mean the first 3 weeks they played the Patriots, Broncos, And Skylar Thompson led Dolphins. I am confident our offense is going to have a good night.

Let's beat these fools and get back on track.

If I'm the Hawks every 2 or 3 plays I'm going deep.
Please have Winters play more tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone