There are 253 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Normally the 49ers surprise everyone in games they are considered underdogs.

So maybe it will be one of those shocking games no one sees coming where the defense and Purdy have great games.

...or we get curb stomped.
Very doubtful with our defense, special teams and late game collapses that we can win this. But I hope for the best. It will take the best effort of the season. With lots of guys injured.
IOL vs Chris Jones and Mahomes vs our secondary
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
IOL vs Chris Jones and Mahomes vs our secondary

Puni will help limit Jones' impact. As for our secondary, Mooney will be back. Just have to find a way to get Yiadom off the 53 :)
No reason we can't win this game. We have injuries, so does KC. They play close games, and won't go undefeated, why not us that beats them? We can't lose to this team forever. Super Bowl was so close it was a toss up at the end.
All we have to do is play our game. KC defense is really good, but so is our offense. I'm a believer in any given sunday. no such thing as curses or whatever. all you gotta do is show up and play better than the other team on that day.
So it's gonna be tough as hell, but I'm hopeful for a 49er win.
Andy Reid is 28-3 coming off of a bye. It's going to be a tough one that's for sure
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well……..f**k.
Though just a regular season game and it's still the first half of the season, this feels like a very big game for the Niners, almost a must-win game since it's the Chiefs. Need to take it to them and this time play a good game all the way through - make sure to put them away.

It's time to start turning around the fortunes against the Chiefs. Want to see the Niners respond accordingly.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Though just a regular season game and it's still the first half of the season, this feels like a very big game for the Niners, almost a must-win game since it's the Chiefs. Need to take it to them and this time play a good game all the way through - make sure to put them away.

It's time to start turning around the fortunes against the Chiefs. Want to see the Niners respond accordingly.
This 💯. We did it with the Seahawks after being dominated for years, especially up in SEA.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
I totally expect us to have the lead most of the game only to get Kyle'd in the 4th quarter.
[ Edited by Koldo on Oct 12, 2024 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by Koldo:
I totally expect us to have the lead most of the game only to get Kyle'd in the 4th quarter.

Was a rough Thursday night. Keep those fingers crossed for the L.
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Andy Reid is 28-3 coming off of a bye. It's going to be a tough one that's for sure
on the road in those 3 losses.. so uh we got that going for us which is nice
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 12, 2024 at 12:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone