LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well not sure about any of you but I came into the game knowing we'll get the L. I won't be so upset after the game.
Anything is possible, but to think the 49ers will beat the Chiefs in every quarter is a bit over the top.
A 3 point loss is very probable.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Andy Reid is still the goat of play calling and play design. He doesn't have any good WRs and the one that was decent wasn't healthy to start with and got early in the game. Doesn't matter to him, he just stays calm and makes on the fly adjustments. He doesn't have a good OL, still that doesn't matter, they just get the job done.

Yeah he does a great job in play design and when to call it. Hes beena. Top notch play caller for decades now
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
That was easy. When are we going to make offense look easy?

well when are we going to get 3-4 straight flags called on the defense when we play the Chiefs?

It was three straight penalties. The coaching is that bad. Watch Deebo on the sidelines. We loose these next 2 and he's getting traded

Good, he is often injured now and not worth what we are paying him. He can go
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by DrEll:
lol. Fire Kyle Shanahan.

and hire who?

Ben Johnson

Who the F is Ben Johnson? Honest question

Are you serious? Lions OC. #1 offense in the league directed by Jared Goff. Smart play caller. He was a hot candidate last year and chose to stay with the Lions after the commanders wanted to hire him
Ben Johnson is this year's Brian Daboll
lol. Fire Kyle Shanahan.

and hire who?

Ben Johnson

Baby Steps: "Get a First down not awarded by the refs"
lol. Fire Kyle Shanahan.

and hire who?

Ben Johnson

Lol. How'd I know you'd choose a guy with an 0-0 lifetime record as a coach?
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 20, 2024 at 2:16 PM ]
Another tipped ball. Wrf

OK nice first down gain
Originally posted by Koldo:
Lions OC

TY. and a D coordinator who isn't afraid of sh!t either will help
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Andy Reid is still the goat of play calling and play design. He doesn't have any good WRs and the one that was decent wasn't healthy to start with and got early in the game. Doesn't matter to him, he just stays calm and makes on the fly adjustments. He doesn't have a good OL, still that doesn't matter, they just get the job done.

Yessir!
Purdy needs to show that he is a top Qb. The best rise to the top against the best.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well not sure about any of you but I came into the game knowing we'll get the L. I won't be so upset after the game.

Yep. This is not a Super Bowl team. It never was. No need for false hope.
Share 49ersWebzone