LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 243 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am confident in any game we play in any venue because of the team we have even if we're injured with Brock under center I always give us a punchers chance. There is no way I'm mailing it in for a home game with our starter projected to play. I expect us to compete with a chance to win. Unlike our fans, there's absolutely no players on our roster thinking as some of you fans do
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 14, 2024 at 6:16 PM ]
Originally posted by DrEll:
Yea agreed. Not expecting it to be close. TBPH if we're gonna lose, I hope they finish us off early so we can move on with the day. Death by a thousand papers is agonizingly painful (see both Super Bowls for reference)…

Well You can't be my wingman.
Gonna have to root hard for the Falcons before our game and Chargers the following night just as much as ourselves. Going to be one of those seasons
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_FANS enjoy losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl with a lead. While they continue to ride this guy. Like he's the best coach in NFL history. Better than Walsh and Belichick.

Well, he is going against a coach who blew many many postseason games for 20+years and is now considered the best coach in the world 🤷‍♂️ so.....
Originally posted by HerbalT:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_FANS enjoy losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl with a lead. While they continue to ride this guy. Like he's the best coach in NFL history. Better than Walsh and Belichick.

Well, he is going against a coach who blew many many postseason games for 20+years and is now considered the best coach in the world 🤷‍♂️ so.....

Don't feed the troll
It won't be 100 degrees this time
We need to get at least 50% better to have a chance against those f**kers because is we play the same we have been playing this year we're gonna get destroyed.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
We need to get at least 50% better to have a chance against those f**kers because is we play the same we have been playing this year we're gonna get destroyed.

They have been playing like s**t as well. Chiefs are 3 plays away from having a losing record. Such is life in the NFL.

But to say the chiefs are some dominant powerhouse and only the perfect game can defeat them....
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

They have been playing like s**t as well. Chiefs are 3 plays away from having a losing record. Such is life in the NFL.

But to say the chiefs are some dominant powerhouse and only the perfect game can defeat them....

I keep telling our fans. Even with all the injuries we have not played our best ball yet nor have we peaked and we've still not lost by more than one score. We will find our stride and we will get guys back and we will compete this Sunday
Bosa has been playing well and I hope he sacks the s&*t out of him and Warner with another pick plz .
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 14, 2024 at 10:28 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I just don't see anyway the 9ers can win this one. That's why I put $300 on the Chiefs.

A damn DECADE.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 14, 2024 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I just don't see anyway the 9ers can win this one. That's why I put $300 on the Chiefs.
Can't beat'em join'em ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Can't beat'em join'em ?

this worked for Mckinnon and Charles Omenihu... they both left us and went to the Chiefs and both won rings...
I wonder who the officiating crew is going to be lol... if its the same one we've had before omg...
Share 49ersWebzone