LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 156 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers. Swifty Queefs. Referees. Another epic battle. New holes shall be torn on that Sunday F**K a SQUEEF
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I just don't see anyway the 9ers can win this one. That's why I put $300 on the Chiefs.

Spoken like a true die hard!
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by HerbalT:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_FANS enjoy losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl with a lead. While they continue to ride this guy. Like he's the best coach in NFL history. Better than Walsh and Belichick.

Well, he is going against a coach who blew many many postseason games for 20+years and is now considered the best coach in the world 🤷‍♂️ so.....

Don't feed the troll

I know right!

SD has honestly just can't stop. It's actually funny bc maybe just maybe he truly had that mindset. I mean no one can fake being that unhappy.
I just don't see anyway the 9ers can win this one. That's why I put $300 on the Chiefs.

At least then you can be happy no matter the result of the game.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

A damn DECADE.

As I said earlier, amazing how the trajectory of two franchises changed bc of a choke job by one dope head coach. The Chiefs are a dynasty bc they stepped all over Shanahan in both SBs. We're just a bunch of almost. Clown

A damn DECADE.

Holy s**t!!!

Stevie Johnson???? Lmao, I seriously don't remember him being on the roster and I don't remember B Floyd playing with Kap

Andy Reid still almost got it done against us back then. Biggest take though….Travis Kelce was just as big of a douche then as he is now.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
SF favored right now lol. Quick easy money

Weren't you saying the Seahawks were gonna knock the bottom out of our asses? Just wondering if your doing the Kolohe reverse jinx move or if you genuinely don't understand football

He's gotta double up after that "quick easy money" play he lost on TNF 😝

300? On a rival? lol

It's ok, once I bet on the Packers and lost with that mentality of, either way I will like the outcome lol. The guy taking my bet said, "That makes no sense." Lol.
adams to the jets
[ Edited by tankle104 on Oct 15, 2024 at 7:31 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
I just hope the raiders aren't dumb enough to send Adams to KX

No way they will help the Chiefs.

I wonder who the officiating crew is going to be lol... if its the same one we've had before omg...

The crew doesn't matter. They all follow the orders of the overlord - Riggert Cheatall.
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by HerbalT:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_FANS enjoy losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl with a lead. While they continue to ride this guy. Like he's the best coach in NFL history. Better than Walsh and Belichick.

Well, he is going against a coach who blew many many postseason games for 20+years and is now considered the best coach in the world 🤷‍♂️ so.....

Don't feed the troll

I know right!

SD has honestly just can't stop. It's actually funny bc maybe just maybe he truly had that mindset. I mean no one can fake being that unhappy.

The b***h feast is something else that's for sure. Dude acts like he lived through the prime SF 80s and then was cryogenically frozen… only to be thawed out right before the 2019 SB game lol.

Like he didn't witness basically 30 years of mediocrity, with a small dabble of Harbs…which is funny because he's been pro-Harbs and yet all he did was was lose a NFCC and a SB Troll behavior for sure.

Just got traded to the Jets
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Just got traded to the Jets

Jets trying to do all they can with the short window they have Aaron Rodgers.
Have you heard? The NFL has confirmed the refs for the upcoming 49ers-Chiefs game.

Share 49ersWebzone