Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 184 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My god with all the negative comments in here it's worse than ever. Yeah I know it's "the gmaeday thread". I've been here long enough. Root for the team or GTFO.
I see a chiefs coach that is throwing out some crazy plays, including 2 QB's back there. Kyle still doesn't utilize all the weapons he has. NO IMAGINATION.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Purdy will need to overcome his s**tty OL, WR, HC. No tough task

He can't, he needs talent to be good

Which QB doesn't?

Only chance we had to win was to decisively win the top. Pass max 22 times. Kyle doesn't have the passing game or the qb to play with that all time combo
Originally posted by CainanUK:
Originally posted by DrEll:
FIRE KYLE SHANAHAN !!!

And hire WHO exactly? I swear, we have got to have literally the WORST so called fans in the NFL.

Well god forbid Brock regresses. It's not a matter of who but you have had 8 years to find a QB boy genius. 8 years…
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
A smart team will soon (as soon as next season) make Ben Johnson its HC and we will get stuck with the so-called "genius".

Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
This was caused by Aiyuk drop

Basically a turnover and then magnified with the special coverage......SF digging a hole this game and for the season.....unlike past seasons, I don't see the same signs where they can turn it around.....but we shall see. Just not functioning as a cohesive unit in any phases.....would like to see more urgency too.
Wtf. Flag…holding. Refs are f**king us
No holding on the Chiefs at all. f**k the refs
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by PatandBow:
How do people on this board support Shanahan? Aren't you all tired of watching this guy wet the bed year after year?

It's the same mistakes over and over.

Explain to me why Shanahan is so good THIS year and shouldn't be fired.

This Kyle fan boys are literally blind and stupid as this point lol

Because supposedly there's no better coach that has ever existed.
are you fuken serious...

Another hold
I'm more shocked they had us Favored in this game. What kind of nonsense was that?
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Should have traded Aiyuk.

I would do this if the cap allowed it

I was really hoping we got A.Cooper for him

Cooper and picks was the best offer.
Originally posted by Jason:
For those of you that constantly whine about coaching, which plays would you have called differently? If we pass you complain we don't run enough. If they stuff our run you complain about the pass. Seriously, what coaching decisions are you having a problem with?

Run up the middle on third and three after the same play before?
Lol holding
Share 49ersWebzone