Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 178 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Too many mistake, we are a bad team, have to call it like it is. Hope is we win the division.
I've never seen Purdy like this. Ain't like he hasn't played this team before?
Aiyuk stopped? WTF.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
wtf is going on on the right side?

The right side, what the f**k is going on w/ the left side
Serious question, if this team can't be competitive, I'm not talking beating, but can't even be competitive with the Chiefs, is it not time to rebuild?

Deebo, Ayuk, DC, ST coordinator, there are a bunch of people that can go. Why wait?
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Purdy never played s**ttier than this ever

baltimore was still worse

I disagree. I think that game had a lot of bad luck with some bad play. This is just all awful play from Purdy. Terrible reads, inaccurate throws, slow processing, etc.
This coaching staff and qb showing they don't have what it takes.. if we lose to the cowboys heads need to roll
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
this ref thing is b******t

Any time the niners have a positive play, the refs throw a flag....part of the script

Never gonna happen to the Chiefs today, for sure. Only 49ers are holding & lining up offsides. Chris Jones is not in neutral zone at the snap w his big ass head
Originally posted by lamontb:
Purdy looks shook

Dude our o line didn't block TWO people! lol they had a free run.

tbis is literally the best defense in the league. Best run defense and top notch pass defense and we are out here getting 10 yard penalties every drive.

o line is literally blocking each other or no one. It's pathetic
Originally posted by CainanUK:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Ben Johnson is the only person I'd replace Kyle with.

yeah. Id bring him in as OC or perhaps Asst HC, but no way I am firing Shanahan...

Enjoy the decline then.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle just keep doing basic plays. No trick plays or anything. He gets extra vanilla against better teams. Total mental midget.

When his run game isn't working....its like his plan is shot
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for 1ovydog.
I get the same vibe as last years NFCCG.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Why is Kyle not to blame for anything? He's picked the schemes, players, etc.?

And DC and ST
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yea I'm shutting this s**t off, it's a blow out for sure, what's disturbing is offense has shown no life all day, take care guys

Originally posted by BOI49er:
Aiyuk stopped? WTF.

BA is really playing like crap this season. His game has dropped off more than Deebo's after he got paid
Share 49ersWebzone