There are 138 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle just keep doing basic plays. No trick plays or anything. He gets extra vanilla against better teams. Total mental midget.

When his run game isn't working....its like his plan is shot

Yup. He can't adjust.

Losing Deebo in warmups certainly didn't help. Probably had to throw out a decent chunk of the gameplan.
OK defense

Get this stop!

DEFENSE
DEFENSE
DEFENSE
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yea I'm shutting this s**t off, it's a blow out for sure, what's disturbing is offense has shown no life all day, take care guys

See I hate this and see it a lot. When we struggle folks bail... or when we lose Super bowls folks don't want to see WHY we lost. Won't watch the game again. Or want to talk about it.

But when we complain about the Head Coach, you for example eariler, "KYLE IS A TOP 3 COACH!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY FOR WANTING TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE"...

Not trying to single you out, but others have done the same thing. In denial about Kyle and his issues.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 20, 2024 at 2:39 PM ]
Reality check to anyone who thinks this is a good team

…man I'm so tired,
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Oct 20, 2024 at 2:38 PM ]
  • Yeti
  • Veteran
Originally posted by taney71:
The 49ers defense looks gassed

Ofcourse, they've been on the field the whole game. I think we have 1 1st down
I just want to win next week, beat the Cowgirls and it's a successful season for me 😁
And they get the ball to start the 2nd half. Not that the offense will do anything with it anyway.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Brock's not worth the $

um that was all pass pro that drive my dude

Not just that last drive my dude. Wide open players that need to get the ball somewhere near them when they're 10 yards away. Guys hitting his own players in the helmet on top of it.
the Chiefs get the ball to start the second half. This feels like a loss for the 49ers. Glad it isn't a conference game but the losses are piling up
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Why not all al TO here to conserve some time?

If 21-3 it's over for sure..
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Reality check to anyone who thinks this is a good team

2019 was the last season this team was legitimately elite.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
What exactly is wrong with Deebo?

Old and out of shape, if trade him while he still has little value , his play style isn't gonna last much longer
3rd and 8. Chance of conversion _
Damn. We don't even want the ball back
Share 49ersWebzone