There are 109 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
(Looks both ways) at least Purd will be cheaper in the offseason

Purdy will not progress as a quarterback with clown coaching.
Let me guess, 3rd and 8. Penalty to give chiefs 1st down or another try at 3rd down.
Any points from the Chiefs on this drive and it might be too much for this team to overcome
Our tackling is atrocious. I can't believe it takes 5 guys to get one person down.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
3rd and 8. Chance of conversion _

99.5%
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
name 5 better coaches

name 5 better coaches

How many rings has Kyle had? Since he's a top 3 coach? He's a choker and overrated and doesn't adjust. He centers his gameplan around Deebo and Mccaffrey. He's not a head coach he's just an OC

name the 5
Originally posted by teylo31:
Damn. We don't even want the ball back

Why would you call a timeout when they'll probably pick it up
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
You Kyle fan boys looking really stupid as usual lol!!!!!!

No, you're the only one looking stupid when we have the best offensive player in the game out in McCaffrey, the best player with the ball in his hands Deebo Samuel, all pro Hufanga, all pro Hargrave, Greenlaw…… should I keep going? Not to mention the nice holdings that they will never call against the Chiefs that kill Niner drives.

Every team is missing people, including KC!

What you neglect to mention is the type of people injured. You can't compare regular players to all pros. What an ignorant post? Think McFly think. That's like Mahomes getting injured. Missing the game and me saying something stupid like you did and saying well, everyone's injured.

Just stop with the excuses bro. That's what's ignorant. We haven't had CMC all season. Think bro think. lol.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Any points from the Chiefs on this drive and it might be too much for this team to overcome

It's probably already at that point.
Originally posted by steiber:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
What exactly is wrong with Deebo?

They said an illness

His p***y is sore.

It's stretched out by Mahomes dick.

• Jason
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
I see a chiefs coach that is throwing out some crazy plays, including 2 QB's back there. Kyle still doesn't utilize all the weapons he has. NO IMAGINATION.

Yep

What weapons? The third string RB with a dislocated shoulder? The gadget wr that's currently in the locker room? The 28mil RB that hasn't played all year? The 30mill wr that missed all of camp and can't catch anything?
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
You Kyle fan boys looking really stupid as usual lol!!!!!!

No, you're the only one looking stupid when we have the best offensive player in the game out in McCaffrey, the best player with the ball in his hands Deebo Samuel, all pro Hufanga, all pro Hargrave, Greenlaw…… should I keep going? Not to mention the nice holdings that they will never call against the Chiefs that kill Niner drives.

Stop.. CMC is the only reason we were able to score points? Kyle is the best play caller right? Who do the chiefs have? Debo can't run routes and has CLEARLY regressed.

Hargreaves has never made a significant impact, Huff was always overrated

Kyle IS THE PROBLEM

Stop he's the best offensive player in the NFL for a reason. He opens up everything. I guess you don't watch film. You're in denial, man. Deebo Samuel is the best player in the NFL with the ball in his hands. Have you not watch football?
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Reality check to anyone who thinks this is a good team

2019 was the last season this team was legitimately elite.

last year?
No. I thought they were lucky last year. Should have lost to Detroit and GB. Both teams had self inflicted mistakes. 2019 was the last year I knew they could legit beat any team.
Originally posted by is3fifty:
Let me guess, 3rd and 8. Penalty to give chiefs 1st down or another try at 3rd down.

I would agree
This third down is the game.
Share 49ersWebzone