There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
last year?

Nah they got lucky in the NFC championship game and Aiyuk made a miracle catch
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
When we lose this game blow the whole thing up. What's the point? Honestly. We can get a lot of picks by the trade deadline. Including firing shanahan. Not cause he sucks, but he's reached his limit here and it's not good enough.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yea I'm shutting this s**t off, it's a blow out for sure, what's disturbing is offense has shown no life all day, take care guys

See I hate this and see it a lot. When we struggle folks bail... or when we lose Super bowls folks don't want to see WHY we lost.

But when we complain about the Head Coach, you for example eariler, "KYLE IS A TOP 3 COACH!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY FOR WANTING TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE"...

Not just you, but others have done the same thing. In denial about Kyle and his issues.

I completely agree. This fan base is a little slow to see reality. Poorly coached in all three phases yet Kyle is untouchable? I guess the don't understand the job duties of a head coach…
the difference in tackling between the 2 teams is factor.

chiefs tackles stick and stop players in their tracks.

aside from Mustapha, no one on the 49ers topping Hunt and co from yards after contact. broken tackles every play.
Nice stop defense
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yea I'm shutting this s**t off, it's a blow out for sure, what's disturbing is offense has shown no life all day, take care guys

See I hate this and see it a lot. When we struggle folks bail... or when we lose Super bowls folks don't want to see WHY we lost. Won't watch the game again. Or want to talk about it.

But when we complain about the Head Coach, you for example eariler, "KYLE IS A TOP 3 COACH!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY FOR WANTING TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE"...

Not just you, but others have done the same thing. In denial about Kyle and his issues.

This.

posters need to see what an actual offensive genius looks like. Making s**t easy even for his HOF QB
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Reality check to anyone who thinks this is a good team

2019 was the last season this team was legitimately elite.

last year?
No. I thought they were lucky last year. Should have lost to Detroit and GB. Both teams had self inflicted mistakes. 2019 was the last year I knew they could legit beat any team.

Lies
I'm niners fan but man. Wish I could have put money on chiefs to win . Might be the easiest Vegas bet this season moneyline on underdog
Bosa seems like the only guy who showed up today.
Wow hopefully this team can score something

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Our tackling is atrocious. I can't believe it takes 5 guys to get one person down.

s**t coaching
at least one guy we're paying alot of money is showing up.
Big defensive stop right there
For once, can this O not be potato!?
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
What exactly is wrong with Deebo?

Illness.

The way he came down with it suddenly makes me think of those 24-hour flu bugs that totally suck.
He has the s**ts. Take some of the Pepto.
Share 49ersWebzone