There are 300 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I don't understand how the Chiefs are 5-0. They've looked pretty meh all season

All it takes is big defensive play at the right time or a crucial turnover and a loss becomes a win in the NFL. Lots of close games.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

All it takes is big defensive play at the right time or a crucial turnover and a loss becomes a win in the NFL. Lots of close games.

Or the best QB that ever walked the planet to score a TD in the last minute of the game. I can't stand them really. But the frogger deserves everything stowed upon him.

You must keep the knife at their throat until the very last second comes off the clock. None of this clock management bs. No FGs either. Let's see if the redzone miraculously appears this week.
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Or the best QB that ever walked the planet to score a TD in the last minute of the game. I can't stand them really. But the frogger deserves everything stowed upon him.

You must keep the knife at their throat until the very last second comes off the clock. None of this clock management bs. No FGs either. Let's see if the redzone miraculously appears this week.

Still helps when the refs let you get away with things another team won't get to do...but yes.
I dispise this Chiefs team more than anything! I need us to light them up so bad Sunday! I want to stick it to Roger Goodell as well. I need an early Christmas present 49ers and this is the game I want the most!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
I dispise this Chiefs team more than anything! I need us to light them up so bad Sunday! I want to stick it to Roger Goodell as well. I need an early Christmas present 49ers and this is the game I want the most!

Honestly, don't get your hopes up about lighting them up when George Odom and Devondre Campbell are out there. If the 9ers beat them it will be a come back win, like;

21-24 9ers.

Forget Mahomes, this will be the best defense the 9ers will face, even better than the Vikings. The 49ers are gonna need the bounce of the ball to win this one.
Originally posted by genus49:

Still helps when the refs let you get away with things another team won't get to do...but yes.

The chiefs are 5-0 because officiating

They should have lost to CIN but a ticky tack PI gave them a FG chance to win when they failed a 4th and 16 pass

They were about to lose to ATL but the same ticky tack call that favored the Chiefs was not called on a PI in the end zone

Those 2 calls with different outcomes that both favored the Chiefs gave them 2 wins

There are way more BS calls helping KC but those two are glaring examples because of how similar they are and how KC benefitted both times
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I just don't see anyway the 9ers can win this one. That's why I put $300 on the Chiefs.

At least then you can be happy no matter the result of the game.

You almost got it.

This is Kolohe and a large portion of our fan base this year
Originally posted by Silky:
I just don't see anyway the 9ers can win this one. That's why I put $300 on the Chiefs.

You almost got it.

Last time we beat the chiefs was 2014. They have owned us. I get the high hopes and positive takes but let's be realistic. We are limping along this year and they are undefeated. They have superior coaching. They have mahomes. They have the Refs. They have better special teams. Better defense and an offense that finds a way to win ugly. What do have, other than luck, on our side to win? I mean seriously how can anyone seriously think we come out of this meeting with a W? Any given Sunday? Come on. That defense will keeps us from scoring the required 30 points we need for a W. I said it before and I will say it again.. I look at this weekend as an opportunity to make easy money…. And yes, that way I am happy either way. Nothing wrong with that.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

You almost got it.

Last time we beat the chiefs was 2014. They have owned us. I get the high hopes and positive takes but let's be realistic. We are limping along this year and they are undefeated. They have superior coaching. They have mahomes. They have the Refs. They have better special teams. Better defense and an offense that finds a way to win ugly. What do have, other than luck, on our side to win? I mean seriously how can anyone seriously think we come out of this meeting with a W? Any given Sunday? Come on. That defense will keeps us from scoring the required 30 points we need for a W. I said it before and I will say it again.. I look at this weekend as an opportunity to make easy money…. And yes, that way I am happy either way. Nothing wrong with that.

We still have a lot of talent on offense. We have Fred Warner who is making incredible INTs this year. Bosa is applying great pressure. I expect C Ward to turn it around. You act like this version will of the Niners will be the final version, for better or worse, as we go along. They can win this game

You almost got it.

Yes if we were fully healthy, the D remembered how to tackle and Kyle changed his typical game plan, maybe. The way we have played so far this year I just don't think they beat KC. I hope I'm wrong but just can't see us winning this one right now.

Trap game!!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Shanahan chuckles.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You almost got it.

Nope.
Originally posted by bassmanr:

You almost got it.

Yes if we were fully healthy, the D remembered how to tackle and Kyle changed his typical game plan, maybe. The way we have played so far this year I just don't think they beat KC. I hope I'm wrong but just can't see us winning this one right now.

That's why we're going to play better this game! Seriously out of all the scenarios posted in this thread there's barely any of the Niners playing better. Yet most scenarios have us playing worse and giving up 50. I'd say we improved against the Seahawks. Yes we own them as of late, but it's still super hard to play there.

Niners will play better and beat the Chiefs! Or else this butt plug stays in another year because I decided it would be a fun bet after the 2019 SB to promise to keep it in until we do! Go Niners I'm sore!
[ Edited by Silky on Oct 15, 2024 at 3:00 PM ]
If we don't turn the ball over, we will immediately be in a better position to win.

Do the simple things well.
Share 49ersWebzone