There are 185 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Purdy looks shook

When you have a young quarterback who's struggling and feeling the heat, you set him up with easy plays. Screens. Some short passes. Kyle is calling 10-15 yard pass calls. No check downs.

He is a f**king clown. He's abandoned the run. And he's asking his young QB to put the team on his shoulder. Spags is licking his chops.

You mean what Andy has done for his HOF QB? Interesting

Mahomes has done more for Reid than vice versa.

We're obviously not watching the same game
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Wow 2 minute offense for Kyle and Brock. I wonder in what way they will f**k this up. I bet it results in KC getting points before the half.

Kyle will be more focused on running out the clock than scoring. He turtles up.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Stop he's the best offensive player in the NFL for a reason. He opens up everything. I guess you don't watch film. You're in denial, man. Deebo Samuel is the best player in the NFL with the ball in his hands. Have you not watch football?

Dbo was... 3 seasons ago. Are you being serious about Kyle being the best play caller? I honestly can't tell.. We have 56 total yards and 2 first downs so far..
Why do we try to return?
what were those chants
Obvious hold. Team can't get out of its own way. Typically what bad teams do.
All the defense is doing is grabbing our guys
Hey Hey - Bronx cheer for the flag!
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
what were those chants

I heard cheese something
lol refs call a flag when it's so obvious

Originally posted by JMyaer:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Double frauds. It doesn't matter. Not our year.

Yeah, these types of seasons happen, time to cheer and enjoy the good or great plays cause there will be some of those, just not as many wins to go along with them.

Iagree waiting for next year and how the rookies preform. We may have a great team next year
That's a legit penalty, still doesn't change the fact that they're not being called evenly.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
You Kyle fan boys looking really stupid as usual lol!!!!!!

No, you're the only one looking stupid when we have the best offensive player in the game out in McCaffrey, the best player with the ball in his hands Deebo Samuel, all pro Hufanga, all pro Hargrave, Greenlaw…… should I keep going? Not to mention the nice holdings that they will never call against the Chiefs that kill Niner drives.

Every team is missing people, including KC!

What you neglect to mention is the type of people injured. You can't compare regular players to all pros. What an ignorant post? Think McFly think. That's like Mahomes getting injured. Missing the game and me saying something stupid like you did and saying well, everyone's injured.

Just stop with the excuses bro. That's what's ignorant. We haven't had CMC all season. Think bro think. lol.

But we've had Deebo and Jauan Jennings.
Throw the f**king script out the window open this s**t up
Purdy can't do anything unless the Refs give him something.
Share 49ersWebzone