LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 113 users in the forums

49ERS vs CHIEFS Pregame Thread - 2024 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I don't understand how the Chiefs are 5-0. They've looked pretty meh all season

Because good teams find a way to win regardless of how they have played. The opposite of what we do. We find ways to lose.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Because good teams find a way to win regardless of how they have played. The opposite of what we do. We find ways to lose.
every chiefs win is due to the Refs.. even their SB wins.

If the Chiefs had our defense and special teams they would be 2-3 at best right now. Heck if they just had our special teams they might be 2-3 right now. They have had so many close games that a bad special teams could have easily cost them 2 or 3 games. Even with our defense having issues this season we would probally be 5-1 right now if we just had an average special teams unit. It cost us 2 games.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Oct 15, 2024 at 3:59 PM ]
Lately 49ers haven't looked like the SB team of recent years, but my gut feeling tells me they are going to mop these damn squeefs

That's the correct answer. And why they beat us twice. Sunday is going to be the same
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Lately 49ers haven't looked like the SB team of recent years, but my gut feeling tells me they are going to mop these damn squeefs

That would make my week
40 - 10 niners

They find a way to win and we find ways to lose. I guess that's the difference.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They find a way to win and we find ways to lose. I guess that's the difference.

SD is the new NY? I'm embarrassed for you mate…
If Mason can't play we have 0 chances of winning this game because our passing game will struggle with all the man coverage they will run.

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

That would make my week
40 - 10 niners

I'll eat and drink like crazy and get gout for a month not even caring
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

every chiefs win is due to the Refs.. even their SB wins.

Could be better coaching finding an edge within the rules, right to the edge of the rules but not over the line

Chiefs weren't a good team last year. They lost to s**tty teams like the raiders.

It's always weird to see these axioms that really don't actually mean anything or make sense
I just know we're gonna compete and we're projected to have a healthy Brock Purdy so this tells me we have a chance
Originally posted by JTB1974:
If the Chiefs had our defense and special teams they would be 2-3 at best right now. Heck if they just had our special teams they might be 2-3 right now. They have had so many close games that a bad special teams could have easily cost them 2 or 3 games. Even with our defense having issues this season we would probally be 5-1 right now if we just had an average special teams unit. It cost us 2 games.

Frustrating isn't it
Share 49ersWebzone