There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I admire the confidence of some.. Wish I was that confident going into this one. Just can't feel that we are in good enough shape to take this. I know it's possible but just feels improbable.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 15, 2024 at 7:31 PM ]
at least the damn Chiefs didn't get either Adams or Cooper
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I admire the confidence of some.. Wish I was that confident going into this one. Just can't feel that we are in good enough shape to take this. I know it's possible but just feels improbable.

Last I checked we've got more top 100 players than they do so we will be just fine despite our recent struggles plus we're at home
Two sacks for Bosa. Put Kermit on his lily pad.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Something I didn't know, Since 1991 the 49ers are 5-1 vs KC at home. Could that be the reason the 49ers are favored -1.5?
automatic 7 when Worthy is paired with Yiadom. and not a pick six I mean.
Never liked the Chiefs. If somehow, someway, we can embarrass the s**t out of these guys..Sorensen get your s**t in gear man lol
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
at least the damn Chiefs didn't get either Adams or Cooper

They're undefeated without them. They'll be ok…
Just hoping we can keep the game close and competitive. I don't want to see Brandon Allen in the game .
We have fans here that act as if they forgot KC got damn lucky we had a special teams miscue that led to their only regulation TD. We gave them the opportunity to get back into that game in the Super Bowl along with the red zone fumble by CMC amongst other things

Their OL wisely held on for dear life vs our pass rush and tackled Warner on the way to the QB multiple times on third and longs

KC whooped us fair and square but it was by a razor thin margin so anyone thinking they're gonna waltz in here and beat us with one hand tied behind their backs is bananas. We've not lost by more than one score all year and injuries or not we're no easy out
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 16, 2024 at 5:20 AM ]

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have fans here that act as if they forgot KC got damn lucky we had a special teams miscue that led to their only regulation TD. We gave them the opportunity to get back into that game in the Super Bowl along with the red zone fumble by CMC amongst other things

Their OL wisely held on for dear life vs our pass rush and tackled Warner on the way to the QB multiple times on third and longs

KC whooped us fair and square but it was by a razor thin margin so anyone thinking they're gonna waltz in here and beat us with one hand tied behind their backs is bananas. We've not lost by more than one score all year and injuries or not we're no easy out

Our ST is even worse this year loll

Thank God our special teams issues are behind us.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Just hoping we can keep the game close and competitive. I don't want to see Brandon Allen in the game .

Anything can happen but I don't see the 49ers getting blown out unless injuries or crazy turnovers pop up in the game.

49ers have been in every game they lost this year and obviously should've put away Rams and Cards both.

I agree. The issue with this year's team is consistency; we know they have the talent to match up with anybody. Which version of the 49ers will show up? Difficult to say. Until I see this version of the 49ers beat Mahomes and the Chiefs i'll remain skeptical of the 9ers chances.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Oct 16, 2024 at 7:58 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone