There are 352 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Think we can win with just field goals and no starting WRs? So many years of getting kicked in the nuts by the Niners that it hard to believe I have them yet.

Nah....game is over folks. Actually it was over after KC easly drove down for their first TD.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Run wasn't that bad of a call, really. If you get the first you clock it with a pass into the ground. If you miss it you get the FG on 4th, which is what happened. No different than an incomplete pass if it goes to 4th down.

No. You are wrong. And you are a Kyle apologist.

you run it on 2nd and one and get the first. Even if you don't you still have a 3rd and 1 to throw a pass. But you expect a first then you spike it and you have 2 pass plays to score a TD.

stop defending that clown when a high school coach knows the basics.
We aren't winning anything without Aiyuk anyway.

His season is over.

What a s**tty hit that was. Borderline dirty.
Guys its SB opposite day.
This time we get manhandled in first half and then come out swinging
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Why are you running the ball in that situation? You have no TO's, did he really think it was going to be wide open for a TD?

Because the defense is probably going to be playing pass? If Mason doesn't hesitate and stutter, he gets that first. Whatever is wrong with him they need to give him time off and sign someone to split carries with Guerendo.

And with the clock running they still need to kick the FG
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Run the ball with no tiimeouts why!?

Doesn't trust his passing game.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It was the obvious play call. That's the problem. Chiefs knew it was coming and crushed the middle.

What? Rewatch the replay. Mason likely scores if he just follows the design of the play
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Aaaaaaand that's the season folks…

Yeah, knee got f**ked

Just kill me already..good grief
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
It seems like Shanny is coaching Purdy's legs out of the game. I don't understand why Purdy isn't running more.

I wouldn't doubt it. Shanny needs full control.

Yep he does this and ruins QBs

Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Yep he is done

Not like he was making a difference this year anyways

Jennings Pearsall and Cowing might be a good trio anyways, start that future sooner than later i guess
For as bad as the half went offensively. It is a one score game.
Can't get onboard with that play call. Odds of a successful outcome were extremely low given how predictable it was and how little time was left on the clock. Not a fan.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by captveg:
Run wasn't that bad of a call, really. If you get the first you clock it with a pass into the ground. If you miss it you get the FG on 4th, which is what happened. No different than an incomplete pass if it goes to 4th down.

It was the obvious play call. That's the problem. Chiefs knew it was coming and crushed the middle.

Brendel sucks
So we are down to 2 rookies at WR for the rest of this game, A journeyman WR and a 2nd year WRl who can't catch.
Share 49ersWebzone