There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
If he hits the whole that's a 1st easily.

And follow his blocking to the right.
It's just so hard for the team to get beat like this for the 5th time in a row.
Sad.

The only way the team wins if ALL the players play as if it's their last nfl game.
The 49ers coaching is somewhat adequate but not at the level that Reid is.
After that horrific first quarter I knew a horrific injury was going to follow. I feel like CMC should sit and the niners should tank. Try to get a top 5 pick
Another reminder:

IT TOOK 7 GAMES, A DEEBO ILLNESS, JJ BEING OUT, AND BA HAVING HIS KNEE BLOWN UP FOR KYLE TO THROW A SCREEN PASS TO COWING.

This year is cursed. Same as 2020.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
For as bad as the half went offensively. It is a one score game.

Too bad the offense has not been able to score TDs
Great drive by Brock and the guys to get some points before the half ends. I know fans wanted 7 but remember and I mean remember that the Chiefs are not as explosive on offense as they have been in the past. They are not blowing teams out so the 49ers are not out of this game. Really the Chiefs haven't scored more than 26 points in any game this season and that was with healthy players which they do not have right now.

That means at best the Chiefs are only going to score 12 more points so the 49ers just need to score several TDs and they win.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
So we are down to 2 rookies at WR for the rest of this game, A journeyman WR and a 2nd year WRl who can't catch.

At least we have Kittle.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
wtf Mason juking instead of just being decisive,

That was ridiculous. The run was the right call. Mason thinks he's LeSean McCoy.

HIT THE F----ING HOLE YOU CLOWN. CMC WOULD'VE HAVE THAT EASY. WTF.

Yes. If anything it was a great call as Kyle was well aware of the time, down, and distance.

It's our clueless fans that are the true CLOWNS.

It was the wrong call. It was so obvious we were gonna run it there. Chiefs called it out and stacked the middle. Learn football.
Ks fans coming out hard blaming mason

We just look bad and totally unprepared on offense. Can't run the ball at all
Chiefs are all over the run game, it's extremely ineffective. Chiefs are also all over the receivers so I dont know how we're going to put up more than 10 more points
Originally posted by socalfan21:
After that horrific first quarter I knew a horrific injury was going to follow. I feel like CMC should sit and the niners should tank. Try to get a top 5 pick

Def not what they should do. Lol
Originally posted by Bloodless:
For as bad as the half went offensively. It is a one score game.

yup. everyone doing the master of panic routine, but it's still very much a game here
  • Cosmo
Last season was the window. This team can only stay healthy 1 out of every 5 seasons….
Share 49ersWebzone