There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bud49:
who gets the ball to start the second half
KC of course
Originally posted by lamontb:
We just look bad and totally unprepared on offense. Can't run the ball at all

Nobody has had success running g the ball against the Chiefs including the Ravens with Jackson and Henry. So that is not our players or coaches fault.
This isnt good
I'm just thankful that McCaffery decided not to take any time off and train like mutha fukka…
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bud49:
who gets the ball to start the second half

KC
I wonder if we'll take a o lineman with our high first round pick.
Originally posted by Silky:
If BA really did tear his ACL that is just the icing on the cake to this clown car of an offseason. CMC weird injury no one seemed to know about, BAs contract holdout, Pearsall shooting, and now BA injury along with Deebo being sick for the one game you gotta win?

We're gonna hear all week how this game doesn't matter and it's b******t. So what if it's not in the conference this team can't get over the hump which is beating KC
[ Edited by eric_anthony on Oct 20, 2024 at 3:03 PM ]
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Aaaaaaand that's the season folks…

Yep he is done

Not like he was making a difference this year anyways

Aiyuk is critical in Kyle's piss poor rhythm pass off the run scheme. We're done as far as winning a sb or going to the playoffs if Aiyuk is out. If we loose this and next week do we start a fire sale? Trade Deebo?
Can we tell fat boy to come back out and play even tho his tummy hurts?
Originally posted by Montana:
The slo mo on that BA hit...damn.

Horrific

Originally posted by bassmanr:
I wonder if we'll take a o lineman with our high first round pick.

Not a good year for OL. Last year was our opportunity.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Chiefs are all over the run game, it's extremely ineffective. Chiefs are also all over the receivers so I dont know how we're going to put up more than 10 more points

The Chiefs stuff the run no matter who they play. With nobody getting open it's going to be hard to score 17 points.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by northoakland510:
Kyle has been up against Spagnola too many times to still not have an answer for his defense. Get outside of your comfort zone and figure it out.

You think Kyle will adjust ? The dude has no sense outside his playbook. This will be a brutal ending. Think 31-13 type final score.
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm gonna inject a positive thought here - this is the perfect opportunity for Brock to rise like the Phoenix and lead us to a victory with no stars around him (except kittle). Have a half Brock!

I hope you are right
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Playing for a wildcard the rest of the way. Lions are legit.
Share 49ersWebzone