LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Montana:
Just wanting this over with, like a trip to the dentist haha. Mahomes might just "drill" right through the defense lol.

FWIW Mahomes has 6 TDs and 6 INTs this year including 0 TDs and 1 INT last week.

im gonna say he will have his best game of the season so far on Sunday, easy.
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Oct 17, 2024 at 3:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
Does anyone think we have a chance?

No lol. No chance this team sucks this year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I know a lot of Niner fans complain about the refs being partial to KC but they actually called one more penalty and more yards against the Chiefs in the SB. The biggest complaint is not calling holding on the Chiefs offense. Could it be that they teach them how to hold better than the 49ers coaches. All teams hold and officials allow it as long as it is done in a certain manner. The 49ers aren't a great pass blocking team. Even our own fans acknowledge that.

On top of it, the Chiefs have a great DC that calls very creative blitzes. Blitzing often results in holding calls when the lineman reaches out to grab the guy as he goes by. It's an unaccounted for pass rusher so the O line often has no way other than grabbing him in order to protect the QB. The 49ers as we all know don't have thise creative blitzes so the opposing O line can just go one on one with a double team on whoever they choose.

No, there's multiple post in social media showing how bad the Chiefs hold. And they don't call holding at all on the Chiefs even though they were the league leaders in holding calls during the season.

On social media. That proves it. It has nothing to do with the Chiefs pass rushing or the poor 49ers pass blocking. It's all just a conspiracy. I don't doubt that they get away with holding . So do the Niners. The refs aren't going to see it every time. There were 11 penalties called in the SB. KC has been called 12 times for offensive holding this season. That's tied for the 2nd most in the league. I refuse to believe that they intentionally don't call holding against them once the playoffs start. Why would they? The scandal that would result if it was ever exposed would de disastrous for the league.

Money.

Money for who? The NFL is by far the richest sport in the country. Refs make between $200-250 thousand a year for 6 months work. Not bad. I doubt they would risk those jobs and a prison sentence to take a bribe. The networks make money in the SB no matter who wins the SB.

Lol at you thinking $200-$250k is enough, like a price couldn't be put on them.

Billions and billions of dollars in the NFL and you don't think money and gambling have any effect on it? Do you live in a perfect world or something?

I'm sure you believe the moon landing was faked too. It's a convenient way to explain awat losses to a better team. I've said it many times but I'll sayit again. The NFL isn't going to risk a scandal. Not when they have the best show on TV. What possible motive would they have. If they found out officials were taking bribes they would prosecute to the fullest extent. Who would be paying these refs? Not Las Vegas. They don't care who wins because they make money either way. If the officials were taking bribes the league would be suspicious and investigate.

This whole idea of refs being favorable to KC is a fantasy that disgruntled fans created. You can look at game film and see all kinds o infractions that don't get called and some that are called but shouldn't be. Many penalties are completely subjective. How many times have we heard announcers and the ex official they always have now disagree with calls and they have the benefit of looking at it from several angles. The refs have to make the calls in an instant with big player soften blocking their view.

I'm showing you actual proof the refs don't call penalties on the Chiefs…..ACTUAL PROOF!!! And all you can give me is your opinion.

In the NBA refs actually were caught by the FBI and you're gonna sit there and tell me the NFL doesn't do that either!!! You keep believing, the Chiefs don't get any help by the refs, I'll leave you to your own little perfect world.

What you are showing are missed calls. That's not proof they intentionally don't call them. They miss many calls. Why did they allow the 49ers to get leads in both SBs? Why did they wait until the 4th quarter to "throw' the game? You chose to believe that they don't cll penalties even when they see them. They weren't calling holding much at all. Only 2 offensive holding penalties in the entire game with only one on the offensive line. Trent Williams. Do you actually believe that the bad Niners O line only held once in the whole game?

Obviously, you didn't watch the second video, cause it compares situations with the same call. There's tons of videos of the Chiefs b******t calls and no calls, now you show me yours of the 9ers? And not just one call, I'm talking consistently, like I showed you!!! And they weren't calling holding much at all......GEE I WONDER WHY!!! LOL

Those videos don't show you what the refs are seeing at any given moment. There's a lot of action at the line of scrimmage and the linesman has to try and watch it all. Watching film from above when you can see it more clearly isn't like being on the field. That's why they started instant replay because they knew that fans were seeing things the officials couldn't. Unfortunately they can't stop after every play to see who was holding. There's a lot happening and it's all in a matter of 3-5 seconds. I feel the same way with pass interference. Many plays don't draw a flag even when it looks like interference. Way too many subjective calls in the NFL but I guess we have to live with them.

Lol at all the excuses for the refs!!!

I wanna believe you're just f**kin with me!!!

But with all the excuses you just gave me, the refs can flag the other 31 teams with no problem right!!!!

Tell me why Mahomes has the most INT's called back? He's the only QB with double digit INT's called back!!!

Tell me why a KC player can take his helmet off on the field and get no call. But a Carolina player who actually walked off the field and took his helmet off was called for a penalty?

Tell me why the DC for the Chiefs can get away with calling a timeout when the only two people who can are the HC and QB? But yet no flag was called? Unf**kinbelievable!!!

Are you f**kin telling me the refs just forget what the rules are when refereeing a KC game? Is that what you're telling me!!!!!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Does anyone think we have a chance?

No lol. No chance this team sucks this year.

you should really change your name…clearly you don't think that
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 16, 2024 at 6:04 PM ]
With all the negativity I'm starting to think we win this game

Listen, the folks in here who think that the NFL doesn't give the Chiefs calls in every high stakes game we've been with them, you need to go review tape! When you watch that tape, I just want you to focus on two people on our defense - Nick Bosa & Fred Warner. I've never seen more blatant holding penalties in my life, and I've watched over 30 years of NFL football. Sunday - focus on Floyd, Bosa, and Warner. If you come back into this chat, and state that they weren't held, you're lying to yourself. This is a fact, not fiction. See you Sunday night!
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Listen, the folks in here who think that the NFL doesn't give the Chiefs calls in every high stakes game we've been with them, you need to go review tape! When you watch that tape, I just want you to focus on two people on our defense - Nick Bosa & Fred Warner. I've never seen more blatant holding penalties in my life, and I've watched over 30 years of NFL football. Sunday - focus on Floyd, Bosa, and Warner. If you come back into this chat, and state that they weren't held, you're lying to yourself. This is a fact, not fiction. See you Sunday night!

I don't doubt they get held. Here's the thing. Go to any other teams board, and see posts like
"OMG, (insert NFL Player) gets held literally every play! The refs don't call it!"

Not saying you or us are wrong, but my point is, officiating is bad and fans only watch their players getting held. I was reading an NFL gameday thread on reddit during our Monday night game week 1 vs NY, and most of the comments were how the 49ers get away with constant holding.
The hold on Bosa in SB 54 was egregious, but it was just an awful non-call.
we see what we want to see
[ Edited by BP13 on Oct 16, 2024 at 7:24 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
With all the negativity I'm starting to think we win this game

In the past, more ppl had positive views on 49ers because they were playing good ball leading up to the match up, but the opposite of most opinions were the end results... hopefully the negativity continues and the opposite happens again (49ers get the W).

Unlike recent match ups 49ers were clear favorites even on neutral field, Squeefs would be favored if this game were played anywhere else

Originally posted by 49erforlife:

Nothing but FACTS!!
Still expecting Mahomes to throw at least 3 TD. 1 each to Kelce, Worthy, and Hardeman.

I think we will have to score 30+ to win and I don't know if we can play clean enough to do that.

Our special teams is bound to give KC a bunch of short fields, making it easy on them.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
A BIG FCUK YOU TO KC!!!!
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I know a lot of Niner fans complain about the refs being partial to KC but they actually called one more penalty and more yards against the Chiefs in the SB. The biggest complaint is not calling holding on the Chiefs offense. Could it be that they teach them how to hold better than the 49ers coaches. All teams hold and officials allow it as long as it is done in a certain manner. The 49ers aren't a great pass blocking team. Even our own fans acknowledge that.

On top of it, the Chiefs have a great DC that calls very creative blitzes. Blitzing often results in holding calls when the lineman reaches out to grab the guy as he goes by. It's an unaccounted for pass rusher so the O line often has no way other than grabbing him in order to protect the QB. The 49ers as we all know don't have thise creative blitzes so the opposing O line can just go one on one with a double team on whoever they choose.

No, there's multiple post in social media showing how bad the Chiefs hold. And they don't call holding at all on the Chiefs even though they were the league leaders in holding calls during the season.

On social media. That proves it. It has nothing to do with the Chiefs pass rushing or the poor 49ers pass blocking. It's all just a conspiracy. I don't doubt that they get away with holding . So do the Niners. The refs aren't going to see it every time. There were 11 penalties called in the SB. KC has been called 12 times for offensive holding this season. That's tied for the 2nd most in the league. I refuse to believe that they intentionally don't call holding against them once the playoffs start. Why would they? The scandal that would result if it was ever exposed would de disastrous for the league.

Money.

Money for who? The NFL is by far the richest sport in the country. Refs make between $200-250 thousand a year for 6 months work. Not bad. I doubt they would risk those jobs and a prison sentence to take a bribe. The networks make money in the SB no matter who wins the SB.

Lol at you thinking $200-$250k is enough, like a price couldn't be put on them.

Billions and billions of dollars in the NFL and you don't think money and gambling have any effect on it? Do you live in a perfect world or something?

I'm sure you believe the moon landing was faked too. It's a convenient way to explain awat losses to a better team. I've said it many times but I'll sayit again. The NFL isn't going to risk a scandal. Not when they have the best show on TV. What possible motive would they have. If they found out officials were taking bribes they would prosecute to the fullest extent. Who would be paying these refs? Not Las Vegas. They don't care who wins because they make money either way. If the officials were taking bribes the league would be suspicious and investigate.

This whole idea of refs being favorable to KC is a fantasy that disgruntled fans created. You can look at game film and see all kinds o infractions that don't get called and some that are called but shouldn't be. Many penalties are completely subjective. How many times have we heard announcers and the ex official they always have now disagree with calls and they have the benefit of looking at it from several angles. The refs have to make the calls in an instant with big player soften blocking their view.

I'm showing you actual proof the refs don't call penalties on the Chiefs…..ACTUAL PROOF!!! And all you can give me is your opinion.

In the NBA refs actually were caught by the FBI and you're gonna sit there and tell me the NFL doesn't do that either!!! You keep believing, the Chiefs don't get any help by the refs, I'll leave you to your own little perfect world.

What you are showing are missed calls. That's not proof they intentionally don't call them. They miss many calls. Why did they allow the 49ers to get leads in both SBs? Why did they wait until the 4th quarter to "throw' the game? You chose to believe that they don't cll penalties even when they see them. They weren't calling holding much at all. Only 2 offensive holding penalties in the entire game with only one on the offensive line. Trent Williams. Do you actually believe that the bad Niners O line only held once in the whole game?

Obviously, you didn't watch the second video, cause it compares situations with the same call. There's tons of videos of the Chiefs b******t calls and no calls, now you show me yours of the 9ers? And not just one call, I'm talking consistently, like I showed you!!! And they weren't calling holding much at all......GEE I WONDER WHY!!! LOL

Those videos don't show you what the refs are seeing at any given moment. There's a lot of action at the line of scrimmage and the linesman has to try and watch it all. Watching film from above when you can see it more clearly isn't like being on the field. That's why they started instant replay because they knew that fans were seeing things the officials couldn't. Unfortunately they can't stop after every play to see who was holding. There's a lot happening and it's all in a matter of 3-5 seconds. I feel the same way with pass interference. Many plays don't draw a flag even when it looks like interference. Way too many subjective calls in the NFL but I guess we have to live with them.

Lol at all the excuses for the refs!!!

I wanna believe you're just f**kin with me!!!

But with all the excuses you just gave me, the refs can flag the other 31 teams with no problem right!!!!

Tell me why Mahomes has the most INT's called back? He's the only QB with double digit INT's called back!!!

Tell me why a KC player can take his helmet off on the field and get no call. But a Carolina player who actually walked off the field and took his helmet off was called for a penalty?

Tell me why the DC for the Chiefs can get away with calling a timeout when the only two people who can are the HC and QB? But yet no flag was called? Unf**kinbelievable!!!

Are you f**kin telling me the refs just forget what the rules are when refereeing a KC game? Is that what you're telling me!!!!!

You're right there is a double standard when it comes to the Chiefs.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by tankle104:

baalke is satan

wow

Baalke has an eye for talent. He only drafts injured players. If you have a torn acl, you're on his radar.
A BIG FCUK YOU TO KC!!!!
thanks.. gonna add this to the tailgate playlist lol

A BIG FCUK YOU TO KC!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone