LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 193 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Super easy prediction. Spags is going to abuse Kyle's biggest weakness: his fear of calling any play other than the one designed to attack the weaknesses of the defensive scheme.

Good defensive coordinators absolutely abuse this tendency of Kyle's. A good article posted today explaining why we've abandoned the play action pass…. We've simply been schematically bullied out of it

27-13 chiefs

This may be why the Niners have had so much trouble beating this team. Kyle is great at designing plays but he's not so great at in game adjustments. It may be the weakest part of his game. Spags is great at changing up his defenses so it's just not a good matchup for SF. The 49ers need a lot of good breaks instead of those bad ones lie that muffed punt in the SB. They also need some penalties that help them out. I'm sure we're all worried that if the Niners have a lead of 10 points or less in the 4th quarter the Chiefs will win.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why? They're running out players from 2017 on offense. They're the worst RZ offense in football currently and middle of the pack in PPG?

It's their defense that's holding s**t down this yr. That's what is gonna be the problem.

Andy Reid's offense has been figured out.

f**k Andy Reid!!!

You f*** him. He's not my type.

I would but I don't think my dick is big enough for him.
Sorenson limits the chiefs offense. Bosa and Floyd rush Mahomes throws but register no sacks. Jennings has a big game. Niners hold off a chiefs comeback and win by 3 points.
Why? They're running out players from 2017 on offense. They're the worst RZ offense in football currently and middle of the pack in PPG?

It's their defense that's holding s**t down this yr. That's what is gonna be the problem.
We lost against some pretty weak ass teams man.
Dirty Purdy gunna lay down the truth! But our o-line

f**k Andy Reid!!!

f**k Spags, Jones, the whole team! This feels like the damn Cowboys in the 90s..get out of the damn way already lol.
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 17, 2024 at 8:52 AM ]

He likes his nuggies..so? Lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:

He likes his nuggies..so? Lol

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Does anyone think we have a chance?

No lol. No chance this team sucks this year.

you should really change your name…clearly you don't think that

It's a pity vote. You've seen a team get their heart broken so many times that you think they're due. Remember the prime time game vs Dallas last year ? Everyone was picking Dallas even though we were the better team on paper.

KC gonna ass rape us.

Classy
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Does anyone think we have a chance?

No lol. No chance this team sucks this year.

you should really change your name…clearly you don't think that

It's a pity vote. You've seen a team get their heart broken so many times that you think they're due. Remember the prime time game vs Dallas last year ? Everyone was picking Dallas even though we were the better team on paper.

KC gonna ass rape us.

Classy

He's just having flashbacks, we didn't need to know his past.
So not only do we get the chiefs off a bye week, but also the cowboys too!? Wtf
Originally posted by est1985:

We have the worst rest differential in the NFL and we've consistently been like that for years. We knew going into the season that we got absolutely screwed by the schedule.

Two Thursday night games, more games against teams coming off bye than anyone else by a mile, week two early start road game on a short week after opening on Monday night.

Every possible disadvantage you could have with the schedule was given to us. We just have to somehow overcome it.

Yeah it's comical at this point
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

We have the worst rest differential in the NFL and we've consistently been like that for years. We knew going into the season that we got absolutely screwed by the schedule.

Two Thursday night games, more games against teams coming off bye than anyone else by a mile, week two early start road game on a short week after opening on Monday night.

Every possible disadvantage you could have with the schedule was given to us. We just have to somehow overcome it.

Insane it. I wonder if they talk to the league about and prevent it from happening
Must-win game !
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Must-win game !

Or what? People are gonna b***h about this team sucking and Kyle needs to be fired?
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Must-win game !

With how s**tty their division is, I don't think it is. They can lose and will still prob be in 1st. However, they win this game and it really sets them up nicely going into the Dallas game/ bye and shows they are back as a serious contender
Share 49ersWebzone