There are 177 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
everyone hyping up the rookie Mustapha and he couldn't even get a good lick on maholmes...

Mahomes is not some small weak QB. Mustapha also held up a little bit too. Again you cannot just destroy a QB in today's game, especially the face of the NFL.
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
everyone knows kermit can run so no one spies. fmd

Low functioning defense. Everyone and their brother knows it's going to Kelsey or Mahomes is keeping it.
Originally posted by onetrackt:
I love how the refs made sure to give them a new set of downs just in case

Especially when Kelce hugged the defender and initiated contact.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I guess Mustapha Isn't that hard after all

Yeah he's not who we think he was. Just lost all street cred with that s**t
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
drat. OK offense you need two possessions so have to score somewhat quickly on this possession

HA HA HA

Hey, I still believe until the clock says 0:00. You can choose a different path if you wish.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Mahomes made Mustapha his B*tch

he is the back trying to make an impact. some of those highly paid dudes should take a leaf.
Game over. 3-4 here we come.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Lol Warner should be the spy. I called that before it was even freaking snapped.

That would require competent coaching.

Sometime we're in short supply of.

And players. Just an all around s**t show. Life moves on.
Warner, Winters and Mustapha all got punked by Mahones, what a f**king joke

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Another game where the Chiefs horrible tackles will somehow not commit a single holding penalty against us. Would that be 4 games in a row going back to the 2019 SB?

f**k the refs, Bosa is literally being choked out there, and the refs don't do s**t, Goodell is nothing more than a puppet for the Owners, he's a f**king disgrace to this league, and yes no f**king holding calls on the Chiefs at all, as usual, the NFL wants a 3 peat by them, NFL wants to see Kelce, Mahomes, & Taylor Swift up there celebrating, cause more money, f**k the NFL, Goodell, & the refs.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Purdy/KS combo sucks

Yep. Bad Combo.
The offense/playcalling is just so bad today.
Bill Belichick next season?
Ok Brady..suck it man lol
Share 49ersWebzone