There are 271 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Another game where the Chiefs horrible tackles will somehow not commit a single holding penalty against us. Would that be 4 games in a row going back to the 2019 SB?

f**k the refs, Bosa is literally being choked out there, and the refs don't do s**t, Goodell is nothing more than a puppet for the Owners, he's a f**king disgrace to this league, and yes no f**king holding calls on the Chiefs at all, as usual, the NFL wants a 3 peat by them, NFL wants to see Kelce, Mahomes, & Taylor Swift up there celebrating, cause more money, f**k the NFL, Goodell, & the refs.

I agree. But I still watch football. What's that say about me?
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Purdy/KS combo sucks

Yep. Bad Combo.
sure, sure
Nm.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 20, 2024 at 3:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Bill Belichick next season?

Brady sounds like a guy who can't get over the fact that he isn't playing anymore. Pretty sad.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Ideally, we have plenty of time......but not wiht our offense

That has no starting WRs playing
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
everyone hyping up the rookie Mustapha and he couldn't even get a good lick on maholmes...

Mahomes is not some small weak QB. Mustapha also held up a little bit too. Again you cannot just destroy a QB in today's game, especially the face of the NFL.

Pass rush left the middle wide open.
Originally posted by BP13:
better see some urgency here

No wrs
Complete team loss again if we don't find a way to come back.

Special teams missed Xp and huge return given up again

Purdy multiple picks

Dropped pass early and tons of penalties wiping out big gains on offense

Horrific tackling all game and lack of discipline
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Brady sounds like a guy who can't get over the fact that he isn't playing anymore. Pretty sad.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Another game where the Chiefs horrible tackles will somehow not commit a single holding penalty against us. Would that be 4 games in a row going back to the 2019 SB?

f**k the refs, Bosa is literally being choked out there, and the refs don't do s**t, Goodell is nothing more than a puppet for the Owners, he's a f**king disgrace to this league, and yes no f**king holding calls on the Chiefs at all, as usual, the NFL wants a 3 peat by them, NFL wants to see Kelce, Mahomes, & Taylor Swift up there celebrating, cause more money, f**k the NFL, Goodell, & the refs.

Truth
I like Purdy and think he's the future of this franchise but against the very best defenses, him and KS always fail.
Originally posted by Montana:
Ok Brady..suck it man lol
He only beat Mahomes in that one AFC championship because he was the sacred NFL cow back then
We've made a lot of teams our b***h it sucks to be the Chiefs b***h
Game over if we don't get a TD here.
Share 49ersWebzone