There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Another game where the Chiefs horrible tackles will somehow not commit a single holding penalty against us. Would that be 4 games in a row going back to the 2019 SB?

f**k the refs, Bosa is literally being choked out there, and the refs don't do s**t, Goodell is nothing more than a puppet for the Owners, he's a f**king disgrace to this league, and yes no f**king holding calls on the Chiefs at all, as usual, the NFL wants a 3 peat by them, NFL wants to see Kelce, Mahomes, & Taylor Swift up there celebrating, cause more money, f**k the NFL, Goodell, & the refs.

Truth

No guys remember no excuses, right? That's so b******t. How people actually have the balls to say that. When there's two great teams playing you can't expect them to overcome penalties when it's a close game, Especially when it's all one-sided, they kill drives and give the other team extra chances. It's reality, but these fans can be in denial if they want.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Brady sounds like a guy who can't get over the fact that he isn't playing anymore. Pretty sad.

Sounds a little arrogant but I might be too if I had all those rings
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Brady sounds like a guy who can't get over the fact that he isn't playing anymore. Pretty sad.

Annoying as f**k!

Mr. Collingsworth jr the way he's sucking off Mahomes every chance he gets
Both Chiefs Tackles are ranked #57 and #58 in the league this season and we are suppose to believe they had a clean game.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
WTF is Bell in the game

To drop balls and run wrong routes.

Basically, a cheaper version of Aiyuk
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Another game where the Chiefs horrible tackles will somehow not commit a single holding penalty against us. Would that be 4 games in a row going back to the 2019 SB?

f**k the refs, Bosa is literally being choked out there, and the refs don't do s**t, Goodell is nothing more than a puppet for the Owners, he's a f**king disgrace to this league, and yes no f**king holding calls on the Chiefs at all, as usual, the NFL wants a 3 peat by them, NFL wants to see Kelce, Mahomes, & Taylor Swift up there celebrating, cause more money, f**k the NFL, Goodell, & the refs.

I agree. But I still watch football. What's that say about me?
It's a hard hard habit to break.
Must have TD drive coming up
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Bill Belichick next season?

I'm all for it. We still got the talent to finish. Bill is a finisher.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by BP13:
better see some urgency here

No wrs

KC doesn't have any either
Originally posted by captveg:
Look, you don't expect a missed PAT. Going for two is no guarantee, either. Could have gone for two and missed it and be down 9 still, and you guys would say "If he had kicked the PAT it would be a one score game!!"

you don't expect a miss, but the make odds go down with Wright, and Carlson is less than Wright. i was saying all week, keep the O out there

Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Montana:
Ok Brady..suck it man lol
He only beat Mahomes in that one AFC championship because he was the sacred NFL cow back then

He beat him in the SB too

Brady prevented Mahomes from having 5 super bowls.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Annoying as f**k!

Mr. Collingsworth jr the way he's sucking off Mahomes every chance he gets

Everyone sucks off Homes tho
These guys are trash
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
How good is McDuffy
Guerendo ain't it.
Share 49ersWebzone