LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go niners
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
If Kyle could finally beat these guys this weekend, it would shut a lot of us up.

But if he could beat them in the super bowl...

Oh please, if they win this week none of you will shut up lol.

If win I'm gonna complain extra hard for prioritizing wins in the wrong part of the season.
This team keeps surprising me, especially, when the noise is about the other team. A few years back Carolina came to town and we crushed them, then it was Dallas coming and we beat them. Then Brady comes and we got a rookie QB and everyone was riding Tampa's jock and we beat them. Then we go back to the scene of the crime in Philly and beat them. Sure this year LA and the cards losses were inexcusable but it also defines who they will be if they remain resilient. So everyone is riding high on KC and the probability of a loss seems justified but I will not be surprised if we see a similar result to what we have seen before when this team is doubted and that is a statement win.
Typical niners would be we blow them out this game and then in the SB the gameplan looks nothing like the one we wrecked them in season with and we choke away another SB to them .

I fully expect we win this game.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Oct 17, 2024 at 3:08 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
they win this game it doesn't change your perspective one bit….you'll find something to b***h about with Kyle, Grant Cohn fan club.

If SF wins this game it'll be "Still can't beat SF when it actually matters." Just watch.

No doubt. They lose and it's gonna be a s**t fest
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
If win I'm gonna complain extra hard for prioritizing wins in the wrong part of the season.

Lol I mean they will say that
KC are underdogs? Seems like easy money to bet on the Chiefs to win
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
KC are underdogs? Seems like easy money to bet on the Chiefs to win

It's -1.5 because SF is at home. That's not underdogs that's basically a pick'em.

Originally posted by tankle104:

It's because of play calling and how teams are defending Brock. Those easy crossers and underneath stuff aren't there anymore. Teams are daring Brock to push the ball downfield (which means less YAC) so far he's said okay no problem.
Xavier Worthy is super fast, who will cover, do they double him all day??
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Can't find a weakness……bring on the refs!!!

Bosa and Floyd are gonna get held all game, but I'll be surprised if the refs flag KC for it. It seems to be an internal league rule that the KC O-line is allowed to hold the 9ers D-line all they want. It's quite easy to play offense when you're O-line won't be called for holding.
Originally posted by tankle104:

It's because of play calling and how teams are defending Brock. Those easy crossers and underneath stuff aren't there anymore. Teams are daring Brock to push the ball downfield (which means less YAC) so far he's said okay no problem.

Brock has been taking what the defense has been giving him, which is what good QB's do
Share 49ersWebzone