LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 237 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Purdy is the reason we lost this game, plain and simple
OK offense Let's go!
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol @ all the derps in here blaming Purdy for guys running the wrong routes and getting hit on the throw.

There are SO many teams would sign Shanahan immediately and give Purdy a massive deal. Then we'd be left with some retread or college coach and a guy like Gardner Minshew at QB. 🙄

Lol imagine blaming Purdy's idiotic decision on his THIRD interception of the day on having his wing clipped. That ball should've never left his hand.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
All this. It's what you get when you go into the season with Brendel at C and McKivitz at RT.

Yep. It comes down to OL. That's on Lynch and Kyle. They could have tried to upgrade RT or C but didn't. They keep hoping low draft picks will pan out on the OL and it hasn't worked out.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Bill Belichick would run this team better, he actually holds his players accountable, and doesnt spend the summer hanging out with them trying to be besties with them.

This. Kyle has his favorites and it holds him back from playing his best players, especially if they are rookies
  • jcs
  • Veteran
We're being outclassed by a team that's looking to repeat in the Playoffs. We're clearly taking a step backwards post the Super Bowl loss
Shanahan has lost control of the team. WHO could have seen this
No penalties on the Chiefs. Not one hold. Joke.
Originally posted by Pteracuda:
Purdy is falling back to earth. He's not a top 5 QB. I'd put him somewhere around 12-15. The fact he has to run for his life on half his dropbacks this season make it hard to measure. His OL does him no favors, nor do his receivers--least amount of separation in the NFL (seriously).

How many quarterbacks would thrive in the same conditions as Purdy right now? I can't think of many. Brady called it. Keep it simple and don't make mistakes. We did everything but. Team loss all around. Top to bottom.
Redzone offense did them again.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Brady's fake chuckle is so bad. "Ho ho ho hoooo!"

as fake as his plastic surgery face
And I am done with the game..it's gunna be all Homes highlights and sucking him off all night and day
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
I still think Purdy is great QB. But a terrible game. I could make excuses for what he didn't have today. WRs, Blocking, Coaching. Going against the best defense in football. But Purdy was simply bad.

He's not a great QB. He's good but his obvious limitations hold him back from being a top tier NFL QB.

He's playing the best defense with Bell as a receiver.

Yet his targets twice were wide open for easy TDs. Again talking about his obvious limitations here.
f**king cheap punch against Silverback
get 6 out of the game WHAT A B
Share 49ersWebzone