LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 169 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Why do kickers need shoulders, I thought they didn't have any?

Seriously though, if this new kicker (who doesn't have a good track record) misses the game winning FG, cut his ass immediately after the game along with the ST coach.

we are on our 3rd kicker, and you would cut the ST coach? as if the ST coach has any plan for making the kicker hit his kick. kicks are 100% on the kicker operation, meaning snap, hold and kicker. i think the attitude has to be we are a Dan Campbell squad this week. we go for 4th and shorts. that's just a good idea vs KC and with a 3rd kicker also. gonna take some rolls of the dice to win.

`ST coach has say in who he wants as his kicker. And his ST's has been crap this season.

fair enough but when you are talking 33rd best in the league, cuz it's midseason, then that guy gets hurt (wright) ok it's slim pickings here. not a lot of goat kickers just sitting around unemployed mid year. we may need to hit Robbie on the rolodex if this keeps up
Why do kickers need shoulders, I thought they didn't have any?

Seriously though, if this new kicker (who doesn't have a good track record) misses the game winning FG, cut his ass immediately after the game along with the ST coach.

we are on our 3rd kicker, and you would cut the ST coach? as if the ST coach has any plan for making the kicker hit his kick. kicks are 100% on the kicker operation, meaning snap, hold and kicker. i think the attitude has to be we are a Dan Campbell squad this week. we go for 4th and shorts. that's just a good idea vs KC and with a 3rd kicker also. gonna take some rolls of the dice to win.

`ST coach has say in who he wants as his kicker. And his ST's has been crap this season.

fair enough but when you are talking 33rd best in the league, cuz it's midseason, then that guy gets hurt (wright) ok it's slim pickings here. not a lot of goat kickers just sitting around unemployed mid year. we may need to hit Robbie on the rolodex if this keeps up
NY spent all of last year that kickers off the street are just as good as NFL starters, no need to get Rob
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NY spent all of last year that kickers off the street are just as good as NFL starters, no need to get Rob

maybe in offseason cuz you can sign Aubrey but once the season is going you get the 33rd best kicker. some kicker who lost a camp battle. now we have 33rd best injured so it's even beyond that. this Carlson has a big leg, but i wouldn't put the game on him. let brock stay out there and win it, if it comes to it.

maybe in offseason cuz you can sign Aubrey but once the season is going you get the 33rd best kicker. some kicker who lost a camp battle. now we have 33rd best injured so it's even beyond that. this Carlson has a big leg, but i wouldn't put the game on him. let brock stay out there and win it, if it comes to it.

If he kicks the ball out the end zone every kick off I consider that a 7 point swing

I mean we grabbed one last week that did pretty well…my point was you don't need to invest a high pick on that position.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I mean we grabbed one last week that did pretty well…my point was you don't need to invest a high pick on that position.
Just busting beans

now we get a new guy to watch against a team that we will need points from
I feel this offense is at its best when Kittle is involved early and often. I truly believe he's every bit as talented as Kelce he just hasn't played in a scheme that features him or with a HoF level QB. Let's get Kittle going. Let's. Go.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Oct 18, 2024 at 11:26 AM ]
Originally posted by bzborow1:
I feel this offense is at its best when Kittle is involved early and often. I truly believe he's every bit as talented as Kelce he just hasn't played in a scheme that features him or with a HoF level QB. Let's get Kittle going. Let's. Go.
I do agree getting him involved early.. but this scheme is great for him also..

if we can get Feliciano at Center soon.. i think that will open up the offense even more (More Kittle)
No Mike Danna. He had a big game against Trent in the Superbowl. I hope Trent and Deebo bring it to make up for lacking Superbowl performance.

Hope this doesn't get buried but i did a scouting video for this week.

Spagnuolo says he can't see any weaknesses in Purdy.
Nice BS, especially when you have a QB like Mahomes on your team.
Lets see the same magnanimity after a loss.
Chiefs about to screen us to death to make up for a crappy LT.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Hope this doesn't get buried but i did a scouting video for this week.

thanks for the video, great breakdown. looks like KC will be tough to run on, also Bolton's speed really stands out. I'm hoping Puni will be a difference if they try and overload the right side.
Kyle has never beat Andy. This doesn't feel like the squad to buck that stat. But fingers crossed.
Share 49ersWebzone