LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Hard to beat the Super Bowl defending champions with three turnovers, Can't stop the run and poor special Team play And we had our chances

And once again, crappy in the red zone.
Originally posted by Hopper:
What does Cowing have to do to get snaps over Bell. 50 yards wasn't even enough.

Not be a rookie and ride Kyle's nutsack, and constantly talk about how much of a genius he is to boost his ego more.
Purdy going to throw another pick before it's over.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Purdy is the reason we lost this game, plain and simple

Having a garbage OL is why the offense isn't working

Id target fixing this before getting a new playcaller.

Purdy was pure ass. Very disappointed in him.

But its too simplistic to say hes the sole reason for the loss.

He has a big hand but is not alone.
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Originally posted by niners94:
This division is ass. They can lose 3-4 more games and still win it.

Yeah but then what? We are not going anywhere in the playoffs if we make it there.

Team is playoff experienced. I would give them a fighting chance if they make it.
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Why the f**k is bell in the game

Who else you putting in?

Conley, Cowing, Ricky
Originally posted by tohara3:
So Chiefs guy hits Williams in head & New York is involved & only throws out Williams. No penalty on Cook there. f**k the Chiefs

Yea, that makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe they "didn't have the camera angle."
Trent getting ejected (for throwing a punch) isn't a one game suspension is it?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Purdy is the reason we lost this game, plain and simple

Having a garbage OL is why the offense isn't working

And
crappy defense calls
no WRs
3rd kicker
Ronnie Bell
ST sucks sweaty balls
Originally posted by raywm3:
I love Purdy but just don't know what he was looking at today.

The Chiefs D is elite. Its not like he was missing wide open guys. Everyone is covered.

We are going from first to last in the division. This feels like the eagles last year when they lost to KC in the SB.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Silverback may miss next game

Who cares. I think the tank is on
I've seen this team start 3-5, and end up in the NFCCG. I'm not Kyle's biggest fan right now, and aside from the Ben Johnson jokes I still hold a little hope lol. This division is wide open still
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol @ all the derps in here blaming Purdy for guys running the wrong routes and getting hit on the throw.

There are SO many teams would sign Shanahan immediately and give Purdy a massive deal. Then we'd be left with some retread or college coach and a guy like Gardner Minshew at QB. 🙄

Lol imagine blaming Purdy's idiotic decision on his THIRD interception of the day on having his wing clipped. That ball should've never left his hand.

Imagine blaming Purdy for trying to make plays when most of this team is awful and uninspired. Purdy is one the LAST guys anyone should be whining about.

I love Purdy but he did NOT have a good game brother.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
49ers losing their cool in the game and that is embarrassing. Just run out the clock and walk off the field with our heads up high. We will be alright

We won't be, but okay, sure…

Why come we won't? Play a weak Dallas next week. CMC will be back soon enough. The team will also make a trade. Other than at the Packers, at the Bills, and home against the Lions, our schedule is still very very winnable. Also who knows how this games will go with injuries being the key. Other teams might start losing guys as well.
Share 49ersWebzone