LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 260 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Yeti:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
i'd pull brock here this things over, play for next week.

Keep brock in, let him get another int. So they can show stats when he wants that contract.

Originally posted by Hopper:
What does Cowing have to do to get snaps over Bell. 50 yards wasn't even enough.

Nopen. Let's start Bell
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by raywm3:
I love Purdy but just don't know what he was looking at today.

The Chiefs D is elite. Its not like he was missing wide open guys. Everyone is covered.

our issues vs man are f**ken annoying
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Baldie:
This season was shot once we knew CMC was not playing....clearly Kyle's offense revolves around him

Odd considering the idea that Kyle is an elite offensive coach.

He's elite when his running game is working. But it just feels like he can't adjust and panics and then his game management comes into question.

I don't think we get into the OFFS this year and if we do its because of some help. We are not at DET or MIN level right now. Hell even GB is a better team I think.
Imagine blaming Purdy for trying to make plays when most of this team is awful and uninspired. Purdy is one the LAST guys anyone should be whining about.

Dude he played awful today. When plays were there he under threw two would be TDs.

acting Ike he wasn't a problem today is ridiculous. You don't win games with under thrown balls and 3 INTs
I like Brock but he's had multiple chances to have a moment this season. Rams, cards, and this game. He had chances to take over and prove he's the guy. I think he's good but some of Brady's offenses were horrendous. He elevated them and still won games. Same with Mahomes. We cannot pay him 60 mil. Let him walk if that's the case
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by tohara3:
So Chiefs guy hits Williams in head & New York is involved & only throws out Williams. No penalty on Cook there. f**k the Chiefs

Yea, that makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe they "didn't have the camera angle."

They dont have the technology guys! Didnt you see Thursday night football?
trent has to be mentally tough not a fool
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Hard to beat the Super Bowl defending champions with three turnovers, Can't stop the run and poor special Team play And we had our chances

And once again, crappy in the red zone.

I agree, We have been horrible all year, but this game didn't help with no real receiving threats
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Originally posted by niners94:
This division is ass. They can lose 3-4 more games and still win it.

Yeah but then what? We are not going anywhere in the playoffs if we make it there.

They can probably eek out a win against anyone but the Lions and Vikings type of teams. We'll see if CMC is actually back after the bye. If he's back, it's a different ballgame.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Not be a rookie and ride Kyle's nutsack, and constantly talk about how much of a genius he is to boost his ego more.

And say you're the best team in the league even though you haven't won jack s**t

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Why the f**k is bell in the game

Who else you putting in?

Conley, Cowing, Ricky

For every play? Dudes need a breather every now and then
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
hit as he threw

This.

Bad game, but not as much on the mental part.

Injure WRs, Bell wrong route, hit while throwing.... Juts brutal.

Oh God. I'm Purdy fan but he forced these INTs... in both situations, at worse a FG would have been helpful.

Bell one, could have gave us the lead.
This last one could have made it a one score game. We needed to score twice to come back anyway.

Bell INT was on Bell.

Look, it's a bad game. He's also not alone in that. I just think it's pathetic that fans are wanting to throw the kid out.

I won't be surprised when a fan murders one of our players or coaches. It's inevitable with how much they hate them.

You're an apologist. The Yorks love guys like you. Will keep dishing out the cash to keep watching trash.
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Purdy going to throw another pick before it's over.

I feel that coming too unfortunately
Can not stand the chiefs
Originally posted by BYisGod:
lol @ all the derps in here blaming Purdy for guys running the wrong routes and getting hit on the throw.

There are SO many teams would sign Shanahan immediately and give Purdy a massive deal. Then we'd be left with some retread or college coach and a guy like Gardner Minshew at QB. 🙄

Lol imagine blaming Purdy's idiotic decision on his THIRD interception of the day on having his wing clipped. That ball should've never left his hand.

Imagine blaming Purdy for trying to make plays when most of this team is awful and uninspired. Purdy is one the LAST guys anyone should be whining about.

Repeat after me: Brock can't throw that ball. Period. Throwing into double coverage in the red zone isn't "trying to make plays." It's bad football, and you're making yourself look like Brock's jock-holder by suggesting otherwise.
Share 49ersWebzone