LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 304 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
It's honestly time to blow up this team. They aren't ever going to win a Super Bowl

Well once they pay Purdy, they will have to anyway.
KC has three head coaches on the sidelines. SF has one that's really an OC. Our lack of continuity on DC and ST is also hurting. They need to flush, reset and regroup.
[ Edited by 1ovydog on Oct 20, 2024 at 4:22 PM ]
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Originally posted by niners94:
This division is ass. They can lose 3-4 more games and still win it.

Yeah but then what? We are not going anywhere in the playoffs if we make it there.

Team is playoff experienced. I would give them a fighting chance if they make it.

Well even if we do make it through the playoffs guess what pot of gold will be waiting in the SB at the end of that rainbow? Let me give you a hint, they will be wearing the same colors as the McDonald's clown.
Originally posted by Silky:
I like Brock but he's had multiple chances to have a moment this season. Rams, cards, and this game. He had chances to take over and prove he's the guy. I think he's good but some of Brady's offenses were horrendous. He elevated them and still won games. Same with Mahomes. We cannot pay him 60 mil. Let him walk if that's the case
🙄
lol bell td
he wasnt in
he's short
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Haha Bell
Oh great now Kyle will use that as an excuse to make Bell WR! next week.
Um, a Ronnie Bell TD huh

Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol @ all the derps in here blaming Purdy for guys running the wrong routes and getting hit on the throw.

There are SO many teams would sign Shanahan immediately and give Purdy a massive deal. Then we'd be left with some retread or college coach and a guy like Gardner Minshew at QB. 🙄

Lol imagine blaming Purdy's idiotic decision on his THIRD interception of the day on having his wing clipped. That ball should've never left his hand.

Imagine blaming Purdy for trying to make plays when most of this team is awful and uninspired. Purdy is one the LAST guys anyone should be whining about.

Repeat after me: Brock can't throw that ball. Period. Throwing into double coverage in the red zone isn't "trying to make plays." It's bad football, and you're making yourself look like Brock's jock-holder by suggesting otherwise.

Disagree - he can throw the ball and we've seen it. He had a bad game with limited weapons that he is unfamiliar with.. It happens but he def was part of the problem.
Originally posted by Silky:
I like Brock but he's had multiple chances to have a moment this season. Rams, cards, and this game. He had chances to take over and prove he's the guy. I think he's good but some of Brady's offenses were horrendous. He elevated them and still won games. Same with Mahomes. We cannot pay him 60 mil. Let him walk if that's the case

I'm not so sure about your take on this only because you're talking about Tom Brady lol But he also always had a good to great defense, A good Offensive line, Gronkowski And Bill Belichick
Bell doesn't deserve a TD.
Look at Sam just balling out with Minn. Should we have kept him?!?!
Bell!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone