There are 309 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Both teams are suffering a bunch of injuries but only one still knows how to win. I think the problem is all around from coaching to drafting. Kyle can't beat the Chiefs (or win a SB), and we lack talent at both OL and DL after a bunch of drafts. Freaking embarrassing show today.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I am underwhelmed by Pearsall so far

He's playing against the best defense. This game is showing our offensive line weakness.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters
That was the PERFECT ending to this game.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I am underwhelmed by Pearsall so far

What was he supposed to do? He had 1 week of full practice and played his first NFL game. He had 3 catches for 21 yards, cant really expect much more.
We are the Cowboys vs KC
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

Atl probably said the same thing
Kyle and his staff and team just keep making the same mistakes every week. That's what is really concerning; nothing seems to change.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:
I don't even know what we're doing out there.

K Y L E. S H A N A H A N.
thats insanely bad

😂
Wholly f**k.....cant kick a ball?
That's a perfect exclamation point.
That was the worst onsides kick try I've ever seen in my life
That was just beautiful
Share 49ersWebzone