There are 305 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol - that is the second worst onside kick attempt in history.....
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

What was that?
-Purdy isn't good against real defenses
-Shanahan is crap against defenses that ignore all his motions
-Deebo and Aiyuk got injured but they were awful the minutes they played
-Pass-protection always is gargabe against good pass-rushes
-Run block was way too inconsistent
-3 defenders couldn't tackle Mahomes
-The QB-draw with Mahomes was clear as day but no defender was in the middle on that 4th down
-For some reason Evan Anderson wasn't activated and the Chiefs ran +170 yards
-Ronnie Bell

We are a 9-8 team at best and I don't know if Shanahan has lost the team after the SB loss because our players lacked intentisy in the biggest game of the season at home.
That wasn't good
That on-sides kick was a perfect representation of this team
Wow, that "onside kick" just sums up this whole s**t show in one play didn't it
OMG, this is EMBARRASSING.....
Wish throwing the ST coach under the bus
Originally posted by 49erBrodie70:
Lol - that is the second worst onside kick attempt in history.....

What's the worst?
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I am underwhelmed by Pearsall so far

What was he supposed to do? He had 1 week of full practice and played his first NFL game. He had 3 catches for 21 yards, cant really expect much more.

show more ability to beat man coverage

show speed.

Break a tackle

Originally posted by luis1985:
Both teams are suffering a bunch of injuries but only one still knows how to win. I think the problem is all around from coaching to drafting. Kyle can't beat the Chiefs (or win a SB), and we lack talent at both OL and DL after a bunch of drafts. Freaking embarrassing show today.

Agree
Kyle should've been running plays Bell can't remember.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
Who wants to watch Wish roll the ball to the KC receivers on the onside

Yep.
Very happy that this s**t show is finally over.
Brady absolutely terrible---Everyone a great guy, first name basis. Worse than COllingsworth and that's saying something. Hey Brady--Nagy already been head coach
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
It's honestly time to blow up this team. They aren't ever going to win a Super Bowl

The talent on this team is massively overrated. There isn't that much. The FO continues to whiff in the draft and we don't have much a young talent core. Hopefully they blow their wad in Purdy or else this team could be in bigger trouble with the cap.

I disagree with it all, The talent is great on this team when Healthy, The big question is When and if they will Still to the level that they are capable of, Missing your heart and soul on defense In Greenlaw Is killing us and missing the offensive player of the year is killing us even more, If it's possible, they both come back With Say Six games left in the season and can make a playoff push with a healthy squad minus BA I still have faith in them
Share 49ersWebzone