Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 371 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I am underwhelmed by Pearsall so far

What was he supposed to do? He had 1 week of full practice and played his first NFL game. He had 3 catches for 21 yards, cant really expect much more.

Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I am underwhelmed by Pearsall so far

What was he supposed to do? He had 1 week of full practice and played his first NFL game. He had 3 catches for 21 yards, cant really expect much more.

Piut him ahead of f**king Deebo.
Coaching is to blame, we have the talent.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
That on-sides kick was a perfect representation of this team

This. At least for today. This was worse than the Cards loss.
I think we win 6-7 games this year
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

I don't think so. He's no Andy Reid. He doesn't just suck in the SB. As we know his record is awful in close games.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters

Purdy or who else? Either way some other QB is getting 60 million unless you want some middle of the road journeyman or a green rookie.
Fat Andy deserves a big cheese burger.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
-Purdy isn't good against real defenses
-Shanahan is crap against defenses that ignore all his motions
-Deebo and Aiyuk got injured but they were awful the minutes they played
-Pass-protection always is gargabe against good pass-rushes
-Run block was way too inconsistent
-3 defenders couldn't tackle Mahomes
-The QB-draw with Mahomes was clear as day but no defender was in the middle on that 4th down
-For some reason Evan Anderson wasn't activated and the Chiefs ran +170 yards
-Ronnie Bell

We are a 9-8 team at best and I don't know if Shanahan has lost the team after the SB loss because our players lacked intentisy in the biggest game of the season at home.

This is an accurate but depressing summary of the state of this team
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

What was that?

I use to think he would win one somewhere else. I no longer think thats the case.

If he couldn't win one with last years team he will never have those types of weapons again. Dude is NEVER gonna win a super bowl.

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Who wants to watch Wish roll the ball to the KC receivers on the onside

Yep.

Wish must have gone to Debos bday party too. He almost missed the ball completely.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:

I don't think so. He's no Andy Reid. He doesn't just suck in the SB. As we know his record is awful in close games.

That was Andy Reid before. He used to choke all the time.
NFL gotta find another team to job to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters

Purdy or who else? Either way some other QB is getting 60 million unless you want some middle of the road journeyman or a green rookie.

I like Purdy but am concerned about paying him that much money.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Kyle and his staff and team just keep making the same mistakes every week. That's what is really concerning; nothing seems to change.

Exactly why they will never get better or fix the problems. This whole organization thinks they are top notch at everything they do. Players think they are the best team in the league. Something needs to be done to shake something up. If that is from Kyle or Jed, one needs to make heads role.
Share 49ersWebzone