Report: 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered torn ACL and MCL, possibly more →

There are 322 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Predator85:
Coaching is to blame, we have the talent.

Coaching is to blame... Absolutely

We have the talent... No we don't and that too should be blamed on Shanahan.
E3Originally posted by vamphunter23:
the NFL one giant Bunghole puckering up for the Chiefs....painted from patroit colors to chief colors
Yessir I seen it Last year the New Patriots the KC Cheats
Maybe the should concentrate on being better at their craft instead of making commercials.
Fire the ST coordinator. And the chiefs have turned into the eagles. Start crap and then we get a penalty. They know they own the refs
Garbage f**king under achieving team.
In spite of it all, once again it comes down to our own mistakes which kill us.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters

Purdy or who else? Either way some other QB is getting 60 million unless you want some middle of the road journeyman or a green rookie.

No way we pay him that right now. No way. Kyle can't find QBs.
F it at this point just rank the season for a high pick. Even with CMC and green law is he comes back still won't be enough. Our online sucks and will continue to suck until we get a solid RT and center
I am not even going to blame the defense at all. They were deflated from all the horsesh*t that was happening on offense. Oh and the special teams.
Purdy the s**tter of the game, 2 red zone ints, one was in position to take the lead, and I was the one taking heat couple weeks ago from the purdy fan boys for saying he been playing like s**t, he got exposed today in the presence of greatness that is Mahomes , stage was too big for him, I knew we would lose but I didn't expect this beat down

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

What was that?

I use to think he would win one somewhere else. I no longer think thats the case.

If he couldn't win one with last years team he will never have those types of weapons again. Dude is NEVER gonna win a super bowl.

Him and Lynch need to swallow their pride and hire DCs and ST coaches that are not yes men but dominant in what they do.
This team needs a regime change, Kyle wont get it done, these players got paid and got too comfortable. Trent got paid and its gonna go to waste, hes gonna retire soon. Deebo got paid and is injured every other game and when healthy logs his 2 receptions and 1 rush for little to no yards per game. Aiyuk got paid and isnt a difference maker anymore, CMC got paid and isnt even going to see the field this year. Kittle is brittle. We need change and accountability.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
I like Purdy but am concerned about paying him that much money.

we had the window of a lifetime with QB1 making 900k
Originally posted by Koldo:

A lot of blame for a lot of stuff. Kyle should be accountable. So should the players.
Originally posted by Koldo:

We had the talent. Many are living off their past accomplishments.
Share 49ersWebzone