There are 279 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

I have said that for a while just like his rival Reid. Shanahan is Reid's b***h.
Originally posted by bmariot:
Brady absolutely terrible---Everyone a great guy, first name basis. Worse than COllingsworth and that's saying something. Hey Brady--Nagy already been head coach
Yeah I honestly don't get what the hell is even good about him as a color guy. Nothing I hear him say is even good analysis, Greg Olsen was 10 times better than him
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Fat Andy deserves a big cheese burger.

I'm guessing he will stop at In-n-Out on the way back to SJC for that flight home
  • bud49
  • Veteran
I'm not down about the game it ended up about how I expected it too. If the Cardinals and the Rams beat the 49ers then I pretty much assumed the Chiefs would too. The good thing about all of this is this team will still win the NFC West. The other teams in this division are crap and Brock plays good against the NFC west. Defense played good today just the TO's and missed opportunities killed this team today. To much Hero ball being played not taking what was there.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I am not even going to blame the defense at all. They were deflated from all the horsesh*t that was happening on offense. Oh and the special teams.

They are to blame too. Too many 3rd and long conversions allowed once again.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by 49erBrodie70:
Lol - that is the second worst onside kick attempt in history.....

What's the worst?

Including NCAA....perhaps this one....

This team is just not ready or well prepared for this season. Sorry fellas. Injuries are just adding up at this point. If we can somehow pull a win vs Dallas, maybe. But the way we're playing and these next few games, I'm not sure we can get a split there.
The best shot at winning the SB was 2019, 2021, 2022 and especially 2023. The window is now closed. Even if we win the NFC West, there are 4 teams in the NFC that are clearly better (DET, MIN, GB, WAS) so it doesn't even matter. Division round exit at best
I thought some of you were exaggerating with the 6 win stuff but I'm looking at the schedule after BYE, it's very likely if they can't beat Dallas next week.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters

Purdy or who else? Either way some other QB is getting 60 million unless you want some middle of the road journeyman or a green rookie.

I like Purdy but am concerned about paying him that much money.

I like Purdy too but 60m will eat up a ton of cap room and we will not be able to keep everyone. Also, Kyle deserves some blame here. The team looked lost especially the offense but also the ST s**t the bed again

Originally posted by mitpdub:
Him and Lynch need to swallow their pride and hire DCs and ST coaches that are not yes men but dominant in what they do.

I mean it's hard to replenish coaching staffs that have been ravaged for years.

Kyle tried to get Bill as his DC. He tried to get the Jets DC.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
What did people expect?

Reid has an insane record coaching off of a bye.
We were not mentally ready to play this game.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Coaching is to blame, we have the talent.

He got us to be relevant, especially after the Harbaugh years but apparently that's all we'll ever be. This current group lost their edge after the SB loss and won't be relevant for awhile.

I'm still content with this team being above average, but that's all we'll ever be.
Season is on the line again next week.
Share 49ersWebzone