Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 371 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by Yeti:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
i'd pull brock here this things over, play for next week.

Keep brock in, let him get another int. So they can show stats when he wants that contract.

Originally posted by Hopper:
What does Cowing have to do to get snaps over Bell. 50 yards wasn't even enough.

Nopen. Let's start Bell

Lol you guys… Shanahan isn't the problem! He just plays worse players over the good young players!
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
This team is just not ready or well prepared for this season. Sorry fellas. Injuries are just adding up at this point. If we can somehow pull a win vs Dallas, maybe. But the way we're playing and these next few games, I'm not sure we can get a split there.

I think we lose a close one to Dallas, Dallas in desperation mode and coming off a bye, and like you said injuries are piling up, should start thinking about selling
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters

Purdy or who else? Either way some other QB is getting 60 million unless you want some middle of the road journeyman or a green rookie.

I like Purdy but am concerned about paying him that much money.

I like Purdy too but 60m will eat up a ton of cap room and we will not be able to keep everyone. Also, Kyle deserves some blame here. The team looked lost especially the offense but also the ST s**t the bed again

Right, paying him that much entails playing with a roster more like the one today on offense.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Shanahan will leave the 49ers and win a Super Bowl elsewhere, while the Niners continue to look for their first since 1994. Just the reality of the situation

Atl probably said the same thing

Don't place a bet on that. Shanahan will not likely have a team as stacked as the 49ers that he has enjoyed all these years. Also he will not likely get to pick his GM and be the one calling all the shots about personnel. His grass will not be more greener than it has been for the last 5 years.

Also his offense is not state of the art anymore with so many teams running the same thing and new OCs like Ben Johnson being more innovative than him.

Basically stop fearing the departure of Kyle Shanahan should he leave. He is not Andy Reid, no one is.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Season is on the line again next week.

It is
Remember how the 49ers were struggling without CMC, and we're back to that without him this year.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
The best shot at winning the SB was 2019, 2021, 2022 and especially 2023. The window is now closed. Even if we win the NFC West, there are 4 teams in the NFC that are clearly better (DET, MIN, GB, WAS) so it doesn't even matter. Division round exit at best

I would say even Tampa bay would beat us right now
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
This team is just not ready or well prepared for this season. Sorry fellas. Injuries are just adding up at this point. If we can somehow pull a win vs Dallas, maybe. But the way we're playing and these next few games, I'm not sure we can get a split there.

Again. What's the hope here ? That we somehow sneak in to the playoffs and then what ? Get our asses handed to us.

this is not a good team. It is POORLY coached. Our head coach is horrible.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by niners94:
We scored a TD. Kind of remind you of the famous Dak Prescott garbage time specials

lol, yeah. Not going to like paying top dollar for a QB that isn't elite and can't makes the throws when it matters

Purdy or who else? Either way some other QB is getting 60 million unless you want some middle of the road journeyman or a green rookie.

I like Purdy but am concerned about paying him that much money.

I like Purdy too but 60m will eat up a ton of cap room and we will not be able to keep everyone. Also, Kyle deserves some blame here. The team looked lost especially the offense but also the ST s**t the bed again

I like him too but he's gonna have to stop all the hero ball trying to put the ball where it's a high chance to get picked. No sense in that at all.
Season over

oh well

Originally posted by cali2COniner:
F it at this point just rank the season for a high pick. Even with CMC and green law is he comes back still won't be enough. Our online sucks and will continue to suck until we get a solid RT and center

The problem with that is the 2025 draft class is horrible.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

I think we lose a close one to Dallas, Dallas in desperation mode and coming off a bye, and like you said injuries are piling up, should start thinking about selling

We're just as desperate as Dallas at this point.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Predator85:
Coaching is to blame, we have the talent.

Coaching is to blame... Absolutely

We have the talent... No we don't and that too should be blamed on Shanahan.

A lot of blame for a lot of stuff. Kyle should be accountable. So should the players.

Agree. But this is Kyle's show from top to bottom, so he should get most of the blame.
Don't place a bet on that. Shanahan will not likely have a team as stacked as the 49ers that he has enjoyed all these years. Also he will not likely get to pick his GM and be the one calling all the shots about personnel. His grass will not be more greener than it has been for the last 5 years.

Also his offense is not state of the art anymore with so many teams running the same thing and new OCs like Ben Johnson being more innovative than him.

Basically stop fearing the departure of Kyle Shanahan should he leave. He is not Andy Reid, no one is.

This.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Remember how the 49ers were struggling without CMC, and we're back to that without him this year.

And Aiyuk and Deebo the other two starters also. Deebo had a tummy ache
Share 49ersWebzone