There are 297 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
This team is just not ready or well prepared for this season. Sorry fellas. Injuries are just adding up at this point. If we can somehow pull a win vs Dallas, maybe. But the way we're playing and these next few games, I'm not sure we can get a split there.

Again. What's the hope here ? That we somehow sneak in to the playoffs and then what ? Get our asses handed to us.

this is not a good team. It is POORLY coached. Our head coach is horrible.

There is NO HOPE, the rig has been in before the season, none of this matters, the Chiefs will three peat
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Season over

oh well

Too many injuries , trade away the injury prone dead weight I say
Originally posted by KiwiM:
What did people expect?

Reid has an insane record coaching off of a bye.

You take the hand your dealt.....not that it was the difference, but it is ridiculous scheduling for SF to play three straight games against teams coming off a bye....the first on a short week. C'est la vie.
Originally posted by BOI49er:
We were not mentally ready to play this game.

We were absolutely schooled out there. You can love this team and be realistic at the same time. We weren't going to beat them and Shanny probably never will. Reid and Spag owns us.
I'm as disappointed as the next person. But people saying replace Purdy/Shanahan… who exactly would you like to replace them with? I'm all ears… never seem to get a response though which is interesting.
Brady is quite a critical b*****d lol. Or just saying things like they are lol
Originally posted by 49erBrodie70:
Originally posted by KiwiM:
What did people expect?

Reid has an insane record coaching off of a bye.

You take the hand your dealt.....not that it was the difference, but it is ridiculous scheduling for SF to play three straight games against teams coming off a bye....the first on a short week. C'est la vie.

You think they scheduled it that way on accident? There is a reason for everything.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I'm as disappointed as the next person. But people saying replace Purdy/Shanahan… who exactly would you like to replace them with? I'm all ears… never seem to get a response though which is interesting.

Ben Johnson has been mentioned several times.
PATHETIC...

season's over..
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Remember how the 49ers were struggling without CMC, and we're back to that without him this year.

And Aiyuk and Deebo the other two starters also. Deebo had a tummy ache

Deebo looks like he trending downhill, I would get what I can for him while we still can, I feel the season should officially be over if we lose to dallas

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
The best shot at winning the SB was 2019, 2021, 2022 and especially 2023. The window is now closed. Even if we win the NFC West, there are 4 teams in the NFC that are clearly better (DET, MIN, GB, WAS) so it doesn't even matter. Division round exit at best

I would say even Tampa bay would beat us right now

I truly love that that man named 4 years to win a Super Bowl. Shanahan is a legendary loser
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Ben Johnson. I'm pretty sure a handful of ppl have pointed that out already.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Kyle aint going nowhere dudes been to two SB's and people acting like he's a scrub. Please a lot of starters out on this team right now. When CMC comes back and Juan and Deebo it will turn. Division is a mess 49ers can still win it.
I expected to lose this game but we sucked so bad, I wasn't even that excited to see Ricky
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This loss is not on the defense. They turned Mahomes over twice, got a 4th down stop, and forced 3 punts.

If the defense gives up more than 17-points in any given game, the defense is to blame. Period. End of story. Debate over.

Mahomes torched the defense through all four quarters. They not only failed. The defense was a massive failure. Accept it. Move on.
Share 49ersWebzone