There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Chiefs are 6-0 for a reason. It will take a great pass rush and an elite QB to dethrone these dudes. When the money was down Brady was the last to do it and last I checked that team had a good rush and he was elite.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by bud49:
Kyle aint going nowhere dudes been to two SB's and people acting like he's a scrub. Please a lot of starters out on this team right now. When CMC comes back and Juan and Deebo it will turn. Division is a mess 49ers can still win it.

We can still win it but next week is a must-win. As are the other three divisional games. Can't expect them all to suck all season long. Seattle may have figured it out today… (which is exactly why we needed to beat them last week)

Against a team coming off a bye week. f**k the NFL hates this team

No joke, but I think we have the worst or second worst rest differential of ALL TIME this year. I remember reading that somewhere.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Oct 20, 2024 at 4:40 PM ]
Originally posted by bmariot:
Looks like grifter McCaffrey pulled one off over 49ers with new contract----Purdy no way pay him. Aiyuk---a disgusting, typical 2024 wide receiver

lol, yeah I agree about CMC. Perhaps the 49ers should do a health/medical exam before redoing contracts
We've had several injuries. There's a lot of football to be played. Stop whining.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Do people now realize that the Super bowl hangover is real

This team was never as good as last year though, we lost chase young which is better than Floyd , we lost that veteran safety, our safeties are s**t, brown is s**t, malik looks promising but a rookie , we lost armstead , and on offense no cmc
Originally posted by billbird2111:

If the defense gives up more than 17-points in any given game, the defense is to blame. Period. End of story. Debate over.

Mahomes torched the defense through all four quarters. They not only failed. The defense was a massive failure. Accept it. Move on.

Mahomes had a 44.4 QBR in this game.He threw 2 picks. He completed 16 passes all game. Hunt had 78 yards rushing but only averaged 3.5 yards per carry. And the majority of their yards came when the game was already over.
Chiefs are 6-0 for a reason. It will take a great pass rush and an elite QB to dethrone these dudes. When the money was down Brady was the last to do it and last I checked that team had a good rush and he was elite.

No. No pass rush is getting to Mahomes with the way the OTs are allowed to hold.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Kyle aint going nowhere dudes been to two SB's and people acting like he's a scrub. Please a lot of starters out on this team right now. When CMC comes back and Juan and Deebo it will turn. Division is a mess 49ers can still win it.

We can still win it but next week is a must-win. As are the other three divisional games. Can't expect them all to suck all season long. Seattle may have figured it out today… (which is exactly why we needed to beat them last week)

Seattle is up and down. I don't think next week is a must win either. When CMC comes back and Deebo and Juan it will be different defense is holding their own they will be fine. Special teams is my biggest worry. Like I said 10-7 or 9-8 wins this division.
Pretty impressed by Pearsall, looked like the ball hits his hands naturally. Unlike Bell and Deebo and even sometimes Aiyuk who fight the ball in. Cowing needs to get some deep shots game planned in.

Mahomes is the goat

Secondary has some communication issues/confusion every week, and it happened another couple times today. And the D continues to have challenges stopping the run. When KC went into clock killing mode we had no answers.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Predator85:
Coaching is to blame, we have the talent.

Coaching is to blame... Absolutely

We have the talent... No we don't and that too should be blamed on Shanahan.

A lot of blame for a lot of stuff. Kyle should be accountable. So should the players.

Agree. But this is Kyle's show from top to bottom, so he should get most of the blame.

Kyle has a lot of capital built up, but underperforming your talent level, looking like you are unprepared mentally and physically to play the game, looking like you are flat and unmotivated, and making a habit of losing large leads in the biggest games are good ways to get people thinking about what needs to be done.
Was a slap in the face to the chiefs to have us favored this week to win we should never be favored to beat the chiefs again
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This loss is not on the defense. They turned Mahomes over twice, got a 4th down stop, and forced 3 punts.

If the defense gives up more than 17-points in any given game, the defense is to blame. Period. End of story. Debate over.

Mahomes torched the defense through all four quarters. They not only failed. The defense was a massive failure. Accept it. Move on.

Wow ur serious. Purdy is to blame for the loss, plain and simple
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Do people now realize that the Super bowl hangover is real

This team was never as good as last year though, we lost chase young which is better than Floyd , we lost that veteran safety, our safeties are s**t, brown is s**t, malik looks promising but a rookie , we lost armstead , and on offense no cmc

Armstead isn't good this year. Chase was eh last years. You are spot on about the safeties however. Need a soft rebuild.
Share 49ersWebzone