There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by bud49:
We are still okay even with the sucky play today at the QB spot he will be fine. Lots of QB's have problems with Spags defense. (yet some of the int's were dumb throws that should have never been made.) This team will win the division.

Lol

Love the hope though
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Fear is Aiyuk has ACL, so done for this year and maybe into preseason and part of next year.

It's a nine-month recovery…

9 is if everything goes perfect and its just the ACL, its listed as a 9-12 month injury.

Players aren't usually back to normal until year 2. Won't see the good BA until 2026.
Originally posted by bassmanr:
I would love to start a thread about the future and what we need to do for improvement. New staff, players and anything else we can think of. We unfortunately would be chastised by homerism and Shanahafans. Lol.

Please start a thread so ya'll can just stay in there. I'm all for it
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Finally people are realizing this , the ints this year are ridiculous , too much dancing around too , dude needs to get back to what he did last year , it may be too late tho

CMC was the real mvp last year and we miss him

But that was the knock on Purdy. He's was only looking good because he had all his star players supporting him. I guess there's some truth to that. If he needs the best offensive player on the game, an all pro TE and 2 pro bowl level WRs with a pro bowl FB….and that's only good enough to lose a SB, then maybe he's not a "great" QB after all.

Starting to fear that may be the case, look what happen to jimmy after he left Kyle, became crap, what would happen if Purdy went to the raiders? Same thing ?

I mean I know this fanbase is ecstatic to throw Purdy under the bus and dump him the moment he has a bad game, but seriously who would we replace him with? Quarterbacks don't grow on trees It's not like you can just trade for Mahomes or Allen. A lot of teams probably regret paying their QB's…
Originally posted by NYniner85:

yeah he was doing his lollipops
Fear is Aiyuk has ACL, so done for this year and maybe into preseason and part of next year.

His career is over, he has already dramatically declined. He got $ I doubt you ever see him on the field again.

Dude doesn't have the arm.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
It's time to blow up this team. Get some picks before the deadline. Beat the cowboys and blow the whole thing up.

what needs to be blown up? they've been decimated this year

take injuries away and this team is f**king stacked on paper

no CMC, no Deebo, Jennings, Aiyuk in la-la land, now injured, D-line, Greenlaw, safety, lmao. decimated.

Stop… those high arc rainbow passes are beautiful.

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Finally people are realizing this , the ints this year are ridiculous , too much dancing around too , dude needs to get back to what he did last year , it may be too late tho

But that was the knock on Purdy. He's was only looking good because he had all his star players supporting him. I guess there's some truth to that. If he needs the best offensive player on the game, an all pro TE and 2 pro bowl level WRs with a pro bowl FB….and that's only good enough to lose a SB, then maybe he's not a "great" QB after all.

Starting to fear that may be the case, look what happen to jimmy after he left Kyle, became crap, what would happen if Purdy went to the raiders? Same thing ?

I mean I know this fanbase is ecstatic to throw Purdy under the bus and dump him the moment he has a bad game, but seriously who would we replace him with? Quarterbacks don't grow on trees It's not like you can just trade for Mahomes or Allen. A lot of teams probably regret paying their QB's…

Where on earth could we find a QB to throw 3 picks and no TDs against the Chiefs?

You could pull some bench player from almost any NFL team to do that.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I wouldn't replace him. Definitely wouldn't pay him 60m per year. And I would like to see him play with a different head coach. Looks at Goff. Purdy needs a closer. Not a dips**t who gives him a makeshift offensive line then expects him to throw 10-15 yarders on every pass play…
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

Stop… those high arc rainbow passes are beautiful.

Yep, a QB with an arm would make those both TDs and probably beat the Chiefs.

So tired of noodle armed QBs, first Jimmy and now Brock.
and Mahomes lost pacheco, rice, and Hollywood brown ?? And they undefeated ?? He doesn't deserve Mahomes money then

Anyone arguing otherwise is delusional
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
what needs to be blown up? they've been decimated this year

take injuries away and this team is f**king stacked on paper

no CMC, no Deebo, Jennings, Aiyuk in la-la land, now injured, D-line, Greenlaw, safety, lmao. decimated.

Even when they were stacked they couldn't get it done in the SB. They need a serious rebuild
Share 49ersWebzone