There are 215 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Finally people are realizing this , the ints this year are ridiculous , too much dancing around too , dude needs to get back to what he did last year , it may be too late tho

CMC was the real mvp last year and we miss him

But that was the knock on Purdy. He's was only looking good because he had all his star players supporting him. I guess there's some truth to that. If he needs the best offensive player on the game, an all pro TE and 2 pro bowl level WRs with a pro bowl FB….and that's only good enough to lose a SB, then maybe he's not a "great" QB after all.

Starting to fear that may be the case, look what happen to jimmy after he left Kyle, became crap, what would happen if Purdy went to the raiders? Same thing ?

I mean I know this fanbase is ecstatic to throw Purdy under the bus and dump him the moment he has a bad game, but seriously who would we replace him with? Quarterbacks don't grow on trees It's not like you can just trade for Mahomes or Allen. A lot of teams probably regret paying their QB's…

We gotta pay him unfortunately , I just don't think he an elite qb, he above average at best maybe just above mid, which may be good enough to win it all if you got his stars healthy, can't always get lucky and draft a stroud or Jayden daniel's , we tried that with lance and it was worse, we gotta pay him
We gotta pay him unfortunately , I just don't think he an elite qb, he above average at best maybe just above mid, which may be good enough to win it all if you got his stars healthy, can't always get lucky and draft a stroud or Jayden daniel's , we tried that with lance and it was worse, we gotta pay him

They barely gave Lance a chance tbh. They didn't wanna develop him
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Finally people are realizing this , the ints this year are ridiculous , too much dancing around too , dude needs to get back to what he did last year , it may be too late tho

CMC was the real mvp last year and we miss him

But that was the knock on Purdy. He's was only looking good because he had all his star players supporting him. I guess there's some truth to that. If he needs the best offensive player on the game, an all pro TE and 2 pro bowl level WRs with a pro bowl FB….and that's only good enough to lose a SB, then maybe he's not a "great" QB after all.

Starting to fear that may be the case, look what happen to jimmy after he left Kyle, became crap, what would happen if Purdy went to the raiders? Same thing ?

I mean I know this fanbase is ecstatic to throw Purdy under the bus and dump him the moment he has a bad game, but seriously who would we replace him with? Quarterbacks don't grow on trees It's not like you can just trade for Mahomes or Allen. A lot of teams probably regret paying their QB's…

Do we? Why pay him if he is not a SB caliber QB?

He doesn't seem like he is.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

"Develope Lance"
Even Anderson would have really helped the Run D, I mean our guys were getting tossed around Inside.

They barely gave Lance a chance tbh. They didn't wanna develop him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by JMyaer:
Still my Team! Win, lose or tie 😁 can't be in the playoffs every year! We'll be back!

Good thing is .. this division is still wide open
True and I'll root like crazy for them each week, I just get tired of all the negativity and want to spread some positivity instead.
As I have said quite a few times before, the 49ers will trade Purdy. I have had this feeling from day 1 and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Still my Team! Win, lose or tie 😁 can't be in the playoffs every year! We'll be back!

Good thing is .. this division is still wide open
True and I'll root like crazy for them each week, I just get tired of all the negativity and want to spread some positivity instead.

Yea worst division in nfc. We will make the playoffs and make a quick exit
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
As I have said quite a few times before, the 49ers will trade Purdy. I have had this feeling from day 1 and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Lol this fan base is unreal

Lol he has developed well in Dallas
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Dude doesn't have the arm.

Could you say he was also the reason Aiyuk got crushed and knocked out of the season?
[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 20, 2024 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
what needs to be blown up? they've been decimated this year

take injuries away and this team is f**king stacked on paper

no CMC, no Deebo, Jennings, Aiyuk in la-la land, now injured, D-line, Greenlaw, safety, lmao. decimated.

Even when they were stacked they couldn't get it done in the SB. They need a serious rebuild

that's why they went out and got Pearsall

O-line you could make the argument for
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Even Anderson would have really helped the Run D, I mean our guys were getting tossed around Inside.

Homie is stout AF, dont understand some of the personal decisions lately. Fans called for Mustapha guess what he's better. Fans called for Winters over Campbell and guess what he's better. Anderson needs some action, those holes were just opening too damn quickly today. This slob is a double team eater.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Dude doesn't have the arm.

Could you say he was also the reason Aiyuk got crushed and knocked out of the season?

Yes, that was a hospital ball, a Jimmy G special.
Share 49ersWebzone