There are 269 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
As I have said quite a few times before, the 49ers will trade Purdy. I have had this feeling from day 1 and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Lol this fan base is unreal

I want to hear who all these "fans" want as our quarterback. I 100% guarantee zero of them have a legitimate answer lol
Lol he has developed well in Dallas

He's not in the right situation. He wasn't either here yet they keep trotting out average ass Garoppolo. Lance might be anything in the NFL but he was done dirty in this regime
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Season over

oh well

Too many injuries , trade away the injury prone dead weight I say

Bad vibes, injuries, bad execution, bad coaching
Shanahan confirmed Brock missed the throw on that 2nd INT that we assumed was a miscommunication. guess I was wrong
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Do we? Why pay him if he is not a SB caliber QB?

He doesn't seem like he is.

Faulty logic. He did go to the SB in his first full year. He just didn't win it. More like his team didn't win it. So you saying Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow and Josh Allen are better? None of them made as far as Brock.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
As I have said quite a few times before, the 49ers will trade Purdy. I have had this feeling from day 1 and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

I want to hear who all these "fans" want as our quarterback. I 100% guarantee zero of them have a legitimate answer lol

Trade Aiyuk for Jimmy.
Originally posted by 1ovydog:
Faulty logic. He did go to the SB in his first full year. He just didn't win it. More like his team didn't win it. So you saying Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow and Josh Allen are better? None of them made as far as Brock.

Um...Burrow has been to a SB.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
He's not in the right situation. He wasn't either here yet they keep trotting out average ass Garoppolo. Lance might be anything in the NFL but he was done dirty in this regime

Lol it's football. No time to babysit and see. He played poorly and that is why he was traded. Sam, clearly was the better qb. Time to come back to 2024 lol

I still see Kirk coming here
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Shanahan confirmed Brock missed the throw on that 2nd INT that we assumed was a miscommunication. guess I was wrong

He confirmed Brock was at fault. He's never been that inaccurate, so my assumption is that Brock misread what route Bell should have run and expected him to run up the field, while Bell correctly flattened his route.

Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Um...Burrow has been to a SB.
My bad. And he lost. So what's the OG's point.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

I still see Kirk coming here

Oh my god.

lol.

If you all have a problem with Purdy not winning a Super Bowl or marquee intra-conference regular season matchups, then I can't wait to see how you will all react to Cousins constantly going one-and-done in the playoffs and crapping the bed in November-December every year. It'll be 10 times worse. Dude didn't even hold the Seahawks jock-straps today—the same Seahawks team that Purdy went into Seattle and owned on prime time last week.
Originally posted by captveg:

He confirmed Brock was at fault. He's never been that inaccurate, so my assumption is that Brock misread what route Bell should have run and expected him to run up the field, while Bell correctly flattened his route.

yeah. it's hard for me to believe that throw was missed purely because of accuracy. so like what you said.

Figured, Bell had already made the cut back before Purdy threw the ball.
Lol it's football. No time to babysit and see. He played poorly and that is why he was traded. Sam, clearly was the better qb. Time to come back to 2024 lol

Then why trade up for him?? This roster would be better if they didn't trade those picks and got some depth. Sorry but that trade is coming back to bite them. Sam is playing way better than Purdy too tbh
Share 49ersWebzone