There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

yeah he was doing his lollipops

And Mahomes missed Worthy on a deep shot that would have been a walk in touchdown. He was also late on a double move by the TE that allowed Lenoir to recover and break it up. Oh well…?
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Even Anderson would have really helped the Run D, I mean our guys were getting tossed around Inside.

They gave Robin Givens and a banged up Missy Elliot the nod over the powerful rookie
  • Jason
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bzborow1:
And Mahomes missed Worthy on a deep shot that would have been a walk in touchdown. He was also late on a double move by the TE that allowed Lenoir to recover and break it up. Oh well…?

Yes. Well said
***K the Squeefs!

They better not lose to Dallas
[ Edited by pillageDatazz on Oct 20, 2024 at 5:47 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for eric_anthony.

Yet who has 3 rings?
You gotta win the big 1 when you get a chance
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Shanahan confirmed Brock missed the throw on that 2nd INT that we assumed was a miscommunication. guess I was wrong

He confirmed Brock was at fault. He's never been that inaccurate, so my assumption is that Brock misread what route Bell should have run and expected him to run up the field, while Bell correctly flattened his route.

Bell was wide open unfortunately
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Shanahan confirmed Brock missed the throw on that 2nd INT that we assumed was a miscommunication. guess I was wrong

He confirmed Brock was at fault. He's never been that inaccurate, so my assumption is that Brock misread what route Bell should have run and expected him to run up the field, while Bell correctly flattened his route.

Bell was wide open unfortunately

You say that like it would have made a difference? Could not catch a cold in siberia.
Originally posted by teylo31:
You gotta win the big 1 when you get a chance

kyle doesn't learn or get better vs KC not at all
why resort to whataboutism ? we're talking about Purdy not Mahomes

I truly think our run starts after the bye. Get Deebo, JJ, CMC, Feliciano back on O

Huff, Greenlaw back on D (Mustapha to hybrid LB instead of cambpell?)

Moody is a wash, special teams is special irregardless

So you're saying that Purdy and Mahomes are the same QB.

Obviously you didn't watch the game and you haven't been watching the NFL in a long long time.
If we lose to Dallas you have to pull the pin by the trade deadline. Deebo is #1 on the chopping block. We can trade some players to afc teams that can take down the chiefs, cause eff em
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

yeah he was doing his lollipops

Mahomes also made game breaking big plays, and didn't throw 3 picks. Purdy did not.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
If we lose to Dallas you have to pull the pin by the trade deadline. Deebo is #1 on the chopping block. We can trade some players to afc teams that can take down the chiefs, cause eff em

What's he worth though if Adam's and cooper are basically 3rd round comp picks
Share 49ersWebzone