There are 496 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2024 Season Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We were in a similar spot two years ago. 3-4 beat up by KC and then went on a 12 game run starting with jimmy while discovering BP. We have more injuries, but our rookie class is much better. Maybe this is what is needed. Back then Demeco was in his first year and everyone was calling for his head after losing to Falcons and KC. I think we need some inside linebacker help for Warner and back end speed. Maybe trade for help is coming. Need to stop shooting our foot on ST and Oline play. We miss Woerner and Dwelly on ST and their ability to help with double TE formation blocks. They understood scheme better. Fix some of this and maybe we can turn it around. Maybe.
Originally posted by 1ovydog:
We were in a similar spot two years ago. 3-4 beat up by KC and then went on a 12 game run starting with jimmy while discovering BP. We have more injuries, but our rookie class is much better. Maybe this is what is needed. Back then Demeco was in his first year and everyone was calling for his head after losing to Falcons and KC. I think we need some inside linebacker help for Warner and back end speed. Maybe trade for help is coming. Need to stop shooting our foot on ST and Oline play. We miss Woerner and Dwelly on ST and their ability to help with double TE formation blocks. They understood scheme better. Fix some of this and maybe we can turn it around. Maybe.

I like your optimism. And thank you for picking up on the ST specific issue of personnel/scheme shortcoming.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

It started in the off season with all the drama. CMC got put on the madden cover and the rest was history.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
this pic hurts on so many levels...

This organization has lost all pride under Shanahan.

NOTICE how all the SHANANIGANS here are on SILENT MODE..

• DrEll
  • Veteran

Jerry Rice said in an interview that if the team had lost like that during his hay days, there would have been fights. Instead what we saw was a dejected roster and a head coach with a "deer in headlights" look.

Shanahan has lost this team. Dude needs to empty his desk at season's end, but unfortunately the dope owner and dope fanbase will want him to run it back in 2025. When we're in the same exact position this time next year, then fans will call for his head and hopefully we can send him packing. He's a clown.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

I wish just once we had a player, any player hit Mahomes like this
Originally posted by DrEll:

Jerry Rice said in an interview that if the team had lost like that during his hay days, there would have been fights. Instead what we saw was a dejected roster and a head coach with a "deer in headlights" look.

Shanahan has lost this team. Dude needs to empty his desk at season's end, but unfortunately the dope owner and dope fanbase will want him to run it back in 2025. When we're in the same exact position this time next year, then fans will call for his head and hopefully we can send him packing. He's a clown.

Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

I wish just once we had a player, any player hit Mahomes like this

I prefer no cheap shots. Don't care who it's on.
am I the only one that's upset that we got out-physical'd ?
I mean we got bodied.. that's the thing that upsets me the most about this loss

Kittle and O-Line getting destroyed in the running game, Fred Warner and Mustapha getting punked,
I know they're a better team, but to get physically beat down really upsets me.

Share 49ersWebzone