Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
this pic hurts on so many levels...

This organization has lost all pride under Shanahan.

NOTICE how all the SHANANIGANS here are on SILENT MODE..

I wish just once we had a player, any player hit Mahomes like this

I prefer no cheap shots. Don't care who it's on.

That's not a cheap shot. The QB was running at the edge of the field trying to get more yards. He should get hit for that.

This and tbh, Mahomes wasn't even trying to go out of bounds body language wise compared to that video... he was trying to trick the defender.

Coaches need to tell their defenders to light him up when he runs along the sidelines like that. Once he gets his bell rung he will think twice. Instead he feels entitled.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Jerry Rice said in an interview that if the team had lost like that during his hay days, there would have been fights. Instead what we saw was a dejected roster and a head coach with a "deer in headlights" look.

Shanahan has lost this team. Dude needs to empty his desk at season's end, but unfortunately the dope owner and dope fanbase will want him to run it back in 2025. When we're in the same exact position this time next year, then fans will call for his head and hopefully we can send him packing. He's a clown.

The dramatics from you is out of this world lol
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
this pic hurts on so many levels...

This organization has lost all pride under Shanahan.

NOTICE how all the SHANANIGANS here are on SILENT MODE..

I wish just once we had a player, any player hit Mahomes like this

I prefer no cheap shots. Don't care who it's on.

That's not a cheap shot. The QB was running at the edge of the field trying to get more yards. He should get hit for that.

Yes, that is not a cheap shot. THAT is real football.
Originally posted by Stanley:
The dramatics from you is out of this world lol

It thrives on responses like this - it fuels the dopamine cycle that it's addicted to. It's how it gets off each day and it's only going to get worse. You know and I know that Dr. Eel, even if given a chance, would not have the ballz to tell everything that is on its mind face to face in person with Kyle, or even via Zoom for that matter.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 23, 2024 at 9:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone